Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Who is your celebrity look-alike?!!

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Who is your celebrity look-alike?!!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjj View Post
    I haven't lived in Scotland for 20 years and I am 40 next year ( I know I don't look it lol )
    It is a pretty place. I moved to England for work and have stayed hear. My accent is still very strong. I was on a 5 day training course and 2 Americans came over to run it from the lean learning centre and they said they loved it when they worked in Scotland. However !!!!
    They struggled with the accent, big time lol
    I lived in Germany for 3 years & most of the Germans could only speak British English. I could barely understand them, but they would always ask me what American Slang words meant... I would crack up!!! I loved living in Europe...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Who is your celebrity look-alike?!!

I'd love to visit Scotland-I know I have "long lost" relatives there! Or maybe i'm the one that's lost..........
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Remove Ads