A message for northern folks

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I'd take it back, but it is still here..... not today, but tomorrow it is going to be 10 - I'd love to not leave the hosue, but the bills gotta get paid

I work from home- but of course tomorrow is the ONE day I need to go in for a meeting. It's gonna be about 10 here too.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
We got about 16 inches of snow last Thursday-Friday and it was about 4 degrees here all weekend with a wind chill about -10! But today it was 58 and rain!! And tomorrow it will be 17! Boston weather is insane! Because of the ridiculous weather everything tomorrow will now be a sheet of ice :ohmy:

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Today when I got up it was -11....yes that's correct, -11. And that was without factoring in the wind chill! Spring...where are you?!

rksuski

Jul 2, 2012
Madison, Wi
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Many of our schools are closed today & tomorrow as well. -17 this morning & wind chills were anywhere from -25 to -35....Tuesday our high is....hold on...0 with wind chill about -25 ;). Guinness is out & in the quickest we have seen from him yet! And he has learned is he snuggles himself right down into the crack of the couch- it's warm & comfy there ;)

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
We are freezing our balls off!!!! lmao It is currently -11 with a wind chill of -37... Ya its bad... No work for me... I65 was closed.. Actually heard it got reclosed again a few hours ago. We got over a foot of snow. The wind wont stop blowing and everything has turned to ice.. So Daisy and I have spent our day on the couch. She cant be outside for no more than 2 mins. Last time we went out she lasted a min ..Not even enough time to pee her paw froze and she just about fell over. I had to carry her inside. She hates to be carried but she hasnt minded today... So that tells me that its super bad for her!!!! Keep warm everyone!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Oh my gosh, everyone has my sympathy, so cold everywhere, here in Central TX,
we've broke 130 year records. My poor friend in St Louis, MO has heaps of snow
and actual temps below 0 and told me NOT to complain, lol It is crazy to close
schools w/out ice or snow, crazy! Hubby worked in Minot, ND for Texaco, I know
from his stories how scary cold it is up there and around there...now THAT's cold!
Love & prayers covering you & yours~GOD bless all here with no electricity outages
and safe travel.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.