Had to giggle........

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Sooooo......... I went today to get my nails done. Sitting right beside me is a very large/tall black women. I cant ever understand the lady that does my nails so I am checking this women out :bigeyes:. She was over the top. Huge big high hair, her eyelashes were about 3 inches long, full makeup. Her nails.....oh her nails!!! I am not lying when I say at least 4 inches long!!! :yikes: she was getting them painted and I bet they used 2 bottles of polish to get them all painted. The lady is not talking and neither am I but I was just totally checking her out.

Finally I had to ask (you all know how nosey I am) "How in the world do you do anything with nails that long??" She responds in the deepest manliest voice I have ever heard. "Girl I just dance and do shows" .............:rofl:...........It was a DRAG QUEEN!!!! :ROFL2:. We started talking and she does shows down in Sarasota and by the end of it invited me to come tonight. I explained to her my husband was home with the "Man Flu" (oh help me jesus, he has the sniffles) I just had to giggle when I left the salon. I love having experiences like this, pays to be NOSEY sometimes!!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: only you, Kelly, only you!!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Lol -that was quite funny -i think i would me rude enough to take a pic with this "lady" ;-)

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Drag queens are the best people to hang out with. In the late 80's I lived in Cincinnati and one of my co-workers was gay and talked me into going to one of his local bars with him. It happened to be a drag show night and I got to be friends with quite a few of the performers after going back to the bar quite a few times. So cool and fun to be with, in and out of drag!!!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Drag queens are the best people to hang out with. In the late 80's I lived in Cincinnati and one of my co-workers was gay and talked me into going to one of his local bars with him. It happened to be a drag show night and I got to be friends with quite a few of the performers after going back to the bar quite a few times. So cool and fun to be with, in and out of drag!!!!

My best friend is gay, he and I would go to Columbus Ohio just about every weekend to watch his friends in shows. Loved them.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online