Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Oh Lord, don't get me going on the mental ageā€¦ LMAO!!! I hope I'm a nagging ol' Bā€¦ I want to get a cane & start hitting people w/it!!! LOL :grammy:
you make a very good point! It's when you get old n cranky that hitting w canes stops being abuse and starts being your earned right! :madchair:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Oh Lord, don't get me going on the mental ageā€¦ LMAO!!! I hope I'm a nagging ol' Bā€¦ I want to get a cane & start hitting people w/it!!! LOL :grammy:

My mental age is somewhere between an ameoba and a toddler.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

:rofl: :grammy:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=9236]Lisabear123[/MENTION], you and I are the same age! can you believe that a guy sitting next to me in jury duty back in November asked me if i was in my "late 40's"??!! Whatever happened to being polite and not asking a woman her age, huh? I mean, he could've said "early 40's or late 30's"!!!

and [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION], I love telling the kids on my block to "get off my lawn!" waving my cane in the air as I do! :grammy:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
@Lisabear123, you and I are the same age! can you believe that a guy sitting next to me in jury duty back in November asked me if i was in my "late 40's"??!! Whatever happened to being polite and not asking a woman her age, huh? I mean, he could've said "early 40's or late 30's"!!!

and @ddnene, I love telling the kids on my block to "get off my lawn!" waving my cane in the air as I do! :grammy:

I got carded the other day @ Longhorn'sā€¦ I was like REALLY?!! I can't believe some guy would ask your ageā€¦ that is flat out RUDE!!! Henny you should of backhanded him w/your purse & told him to get some manners!!! LOL :bonkhead: I really LIKE kids, it's other rude adults (that act like toddlers) that get on my nerves. I need to get a cane to go shopping withā€¦ :giggle:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
you make a very good point! It's when you get old n cranky that hitting w canes stops being abuse and starts being your earned right! :madchair:

Well, y'all-this is the first time I have read this thread-starting at the beginning. I believe I have earned the right (due to MY age) to beat the H#ll out of ALL of ya'!!! So line up and bend over-I will beat those butts:spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::grammy::grammy::grammy: now SAY it-:master::LMAO:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well, y'all-this is the first time I have read this thread-starting at the beginning. I believe I have earned the right (due to MY age) to beat the H#ll out of ALL of ya'!!! So line up and bend over-I will beat those butts:spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::grammy::grammy::grammy: now SAY it-:master::LMAO:

YIKES!!!! :rundog::rundog::rundog:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OOppsssā€¦ we are in trouble NOW guys!!! :ashamed:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
@Lisabear123, you and I are the same age! can you believe that a guy sitting next to me in jury duty back in November asked me if i was in my "late 40's"??!! Whatever happened to being polite and not asking a woman her age, huh? I mean, he could've said "early 40's or late 30's"!!!

and @ddnene, I love telling the kids on my block to "get off my lawn!" waving my cane in the air as I do! :grammy:[/QUOTE
ha ha and when they hit their baseballs into your yard do you keep them too? There was always an old guy on every block that did that.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
[MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] pretty much but that first pic is the worst poser I have ever seen. His pic has been flying around the last few month and he has been confronted by many peeps already and beat down by a few others from what I have read yet he still tries to claim he served. Lol

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
@Chumley pretty much but that first pic is the worst poser I have ever seen. His pic has been flying around the last few month and he has been confronted by many peeps already and beat down by a few others from what I have read yet he still tries to claim he served. Lol

i deleted that post actually todd...I didnt think it was tasteful.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.