The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Ugg... So after being off the last 2 weeks today is my first day back at work. All i can say right now is that I am bored to death as there is nothing going on and it will most likely stay that way for another few days to a week. While I enjoy it when things are slow I find it annoying as I usually get what I need to do for the day done before 9am so I get to twiddle my thumbs for the rest of the day. At least it frees me up to spend some more time here with everyone...

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
now that's thinking on the "bright side", Todd!

I'm at work today too...I manage an Anticoagulation Clinic here at the pharmacy and have been waiting for patients to get their blood drawn but so far, only two patients out of 19 patients have gone to the lab. I'm hoping they'll still straggle in!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ah, positive spin. That is how it has been for me the last two weeks... Brutal slow at work, but need to be there.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
It's too bad, you had to start back midweek on a Thurs., and not fresh on Monday. But look on the bright side at least you have a job to go to. Until you can find a way to get paid staying home with Harlea and surfing EBN, it will have to do.

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
It's too bad, you had to start back midweek on a Thurs., and not fresh on Monday. But look on the bright side at least you have a job to go to. Until you can find a way to get paid staying home with Harlea and surfing EBN, it will have to do.

You are so right. I am glad i have a job. Been with the same company going on 18 years now. One of these days i will be lucky and win the lottery and can retire to the golf course... At least in my dreams I win. lol

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Had a friend-he had a Yorkie-Max. When he retired, he played golf just about every day. Max went with him,and sat on the seat, as he played. Max even had a toy golf set-little tiny clubs and bag! When ever he hit the last ball-Max was allowed to go and get it! Start teaching Harlea to sit in the cart! Since she is bigger than a yorkie, maybe she can caddy!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.