Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Lets see them. :ROFL:

My funniest was from my hubby. He got me some camouflage Duck Tape to use on the couch to conceal the areas that Emma has eaten. Guess he figures with camouflage tape no one will notice. Love it! :giggle:

image.jpg

Cheesiest, and this happens every year from my hubby's sister. I got a nice brown vinyl wallet. :confused: And to boot, there wasn't even a tag on it. :laugh: It's in my Goodwill pile now.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Lets here and see yours. :yes:

Oh and if anyone wants the wallet, first one to say so here I will mail it to them. :laugh:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: love the tape.... We do not exchange, just for kids under 18.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I didn't get anything cheesy this year (although I wouldn't have minded a big block of Gouda…badda-bump)! :ROFL:

A few years ago my co-worker gave me a magnifying glass as a Christmas present.:yikes:I was like, "what am i going to do with this?" Little did I know that I could sure use one now! It's hard for me to read the tiny imprints on pills and capsules these days (I'm a pharmacist)…and I cannot find that magnifying glass anywhere now!:grammy:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
rarely do we exchange gifts for anyone other than the kids but this year my dad gave me a flashlight.... While the one he gave me is cheesy it is still pretty cool as I can keep it with me. lol

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Not sure if its cheesy but i got a drill set ,and replacement deck boards ....

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Not sure if its cheesy but i got a drill set ,and replacement deck boards ....
Not cheesy at all! That's useful! We bought my husband's cousin an Riobi reciprocating saw for Christmas. And someone else we bought an electric weed whacker.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Dont forget im a woman and i don't need spare deck boards! I need makeup and preety things lol

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Every year my dad and his wife give us money, but they also think its funny to give a gag gift, they think that we don't know we are getting money or a gift card so they think we will be all like wow really, this year mine was one of those tortilla bowl things that make bowls outta tortilla shells, funny thing is I will use it! Hubby was even like cool, lets have taco salads! For hubby they got one of those ear suction cleaner things again funny thing is my hubby is obsessed with cleaning his ears he cleans them at least once or twice a day, q-tips i have to buy in bulk! he was actually excited to try this thing out, he was pretty bummed when it didn't work!! So the gifts they thought we would laugh at were actually useful to us! LOL!! Last yr same thing they bought My husband, myself and my 5yr old angry bird slippers, those were the warmest slippers with memory foam, we wore them for awhile! I guess you can say we are kinda nerdy!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Every year my dad and his wife give us money, but they also think its funny to give a gag gift, they think that we don't know we are getting money or a gift card so they think we will be all like wow really, this year mine was one of those tortilla bowl things that make bowls outta tortilla shells, funny thing is I will use it! Hubby was even like cool, lets have taco salads! For hubby they got one of those ear suction cleaner things again funny thing is my hubby is obsessed with cleaning his ears he cleans them at least once or twice a day, q-tips i have to buy in bulk! he was actually excited to try this thing out, he was pretty bummed when it didn't work!! So the gifts they thought we would laugh at were actually useful to us! LOL!! Last yr same thing they bought My husband, myself and my 5yr old angry bird slippers, those were the warmest slippers with memory foam, we wore them for awhile! I guess you can say we are kinda nerdy!

:rofl:

Next year you should toss the gift card aside and be OVERLY excited about the nerdy gift... Might be a really good laugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.