How're you going to spend New Years?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Unsure what we're going to do tonight. Either spend it at my bf's huge fam party or stay at home.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I just want to get home and hide! The streets of my town are crowded b/c there's a big parade tomorrow morning called the Rose Parade, and people camp out on the street overnight, they come from all over...then there's the football game tomorrow too (Stanford vs. Michigan State) at the Rose Bowl...traffic is just bad so i'll be hibernating w/the two naughty ones tonight and tomorrow.
I've been thinking all day what cocktail i'll be making for my NYE celebration...yeah, it's been that kind of day at work! :excited:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] Mojito baby!! (love that drink)

We're just doing dinner then watching the fireworks. My "let's hit every bar in the city" days are loooong over.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We just dropped off my son and 3 of his friends at a house party, and we are heading over to my nieces house tonight with her husband and son, and with my daughter, son in law, my grandson and my sister. We are going to order in Chinese Food, have a few drinks, well the others will at least, hubby and I don't drink, so we are the designated drivers. Then we will wait it out until our son calls us, and pick up him and his friends, who will no doubt be wasted, and drive them all home.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hanging out with the ones I love, at home and on EBN!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Will be staying at home taking care 9f the wife and eating some special and massive cupcakes that she had her friend pick up for me from the Cupcake shop.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] Mojito baby!! (love that drink)

We're just doing dinner then watching the fireworks. My "let's hit every bar in the city" days are loooong over.

Over!? Aren't you 25 and still living the dream?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Will be staying at home taking care 9f the wife and eating some special and massive cupcakes that she had her friend pick up for me from the Cupcake shop.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

YUMMY .... :drool:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I just want to get home and hide! The streets of my town are crowded b/c there's a big parade tomorrow morning called the Rose Parade, and people camp out on the street overnight, they come from all over...then there's the football game tomorrow too (Stanford vs. Michigan State) at the Rose Bowl...traffic is just bad so i'll be hibernating w/the two naughty ones tonight and tomorrow.
I've been thinking all day what cocktail i'll be making for my NYE celebration...yeah, it's been that kind of day at work! :excited:

I have always wanted to go to the Rose Parade… one day I will come to visit you & see the parade… LOL I'm sure it's a big PITA!!!

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have always wanted to go to the Rose Parade… one day I will come to visit you & see the parade… LOL I'm sure it's a big PITA!!!

My grandson is here back from his trip to Canada, so we are eating heavy appetizers, drinking wine (US not the kids… LOL) and I'm going to make my family watch Red 2 (LOVE that movie!!!). I'm not interested in watching Miley Cyrus on national TV, God help us!!! So ready to end this year...

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington

Would love to have you visit! I actually really love the party atmosphere in Pasadena…lots of tourists and people escaping the colder weather climates and coming to sunny So Cal! I just drove by Colorado Blvd and there are lots of folks already camping out on the sidewalk claiming their spot on the parade route.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It gets me every year how people will camp out in feeezing weather over there to watch the parade. :no:

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
As a lame *ss! We are just staying in... Nothing exciting here...

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Going to our friends who are having a big party. Not as exciting as our st paddys day party but fireworks, food and booze are included lol

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Would love to have you visit! I actually really love the party atmosphere in Pasadena…lots of tourists and people escaping the colder weather climates and coming to sunny So Cal! I just drove by Colorado Blvd and there are lots of folks already camping out on the sidewalk claiming their spot on the parade route.

I'm NOT sure I'm up for camping out the night before… reminds me too much of Black Friday!!! LOL

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.