new computer!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
My hubby surprised me with a new fast laptop for Christmas! I haven't been on ebn a lot in the past few months out of sheer frustration. The site would freeze on me, lose posts I was trying to submit or not let me attach photos. I would actually cuss, real sailor mouth cuss words, at my computer after attempting to post a million times. My old computer was a newer dell but a slow processor (I was trying to save money silly me). So he took mercy on me and bought me an Idea pad with a touch screen and a key board I can hide. I have windows 8(takes some getting used too, lo,) and a 5.1 Intel processor. I am in love!. I will be able to use for school as well. So, honey I am home!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Congratulations! I know how you were feeling! I have an HP dinosaur! Gonna' have to replace soon=but I am not so "nerdy" so I hate to change-it take me forever to figure out a new one. I don't even know about what this one could do IF I could do!) ha! Enjoy the speed-and love it!!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My hubby surprised me with a new fast laptop for Christmas! I haven't been on ebn a lot in the past few months out of sheer frustration. The site would freeze on me, lose posts I was trying to submit or not let me attach photos. I would actually cuss, real sailor mouth cuss words, at my computer after attempting to post a million times. My old computer was a newer dell but a slow processor (I was trying to save money silly me). So he took mercy on me and bought me an Idea pad with a touch screen and a key board I can hide. I have windows 8(takes some getting used too, lo,) and a 5.1 Intel processor. I am in love!. I will be able to use for school as well. So, honey I am home!

Congratulations! What great guy! I know that it makes all the difference in the world, now you can post all of those pics of Arnold & Bertha. Have fun!! :D

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
@agingermom...Hi Honey!...Dinner & your drink is ready, you hard working woman!

Congratulations, I've missed you so, welcome back <;)

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Yay now you can come back out to play with us!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yea!!!! Welcome back

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.