I couldn't have made this up if I wanted to

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
I took Linnet to Philly today for her to visit her father in the hospital. I found a great parking space, big enough for one SUV, in between the entrance and exit to a building. I guess I was driving Wonder Woman's invisible SUV because this guy in a gold Toyoda pulls up behind me and starts inching his way to my bumper, trying to clear the entrance driveway. Well, he tapped my bumper. I got out and his bumper was literally under mine because the SUV sits higher than his car. I shook my head yes and told him thru his closed window that he tapped my bumper. I swear this is what transpired next. He said he did not hit my bumper. I reiterated that he did. He called me a liar! At this point I raised my voice and without curse words I told him I am not a liar and he can put his car in park and come look for himself. He then tells me to go about my business and again called me a liar. I said this IS MY BUSINESS and I AM NOT LYING. He put his car in reverse, never got out to look, and then sat there. I looked over the bumper and saw no scratch marks and again he told me to go about my business. I laughed in his face and once again told him this was now my business and stood right there, at the edge of the car, until he left. His little old wife came walking up to the car and I so wanted to ask her if she thought it was an acceptable driving rule to tap someone's bumper, insist that you didn't AND call the person who's car you didn't tap a liar but I refrained. I would expect this, well, frankly, no where, but if it were to happen, in New York. NOT "the city of brotherly love" - yeah, my ***.
(I'm guessing he didn't realize someone was sitting in the car he just tapped and was a bit surprised when I jumped out)
Would you believe a little black car pulled up after he left and got too close for comfort as well, I jumped out and there was literally 1/2 an inch between his bumper and mine. I said PLEASE DO NOT go forward anymore or you will tap my bumper, I've ALREADY dealt with this! He was kind and simply asked me if I had room to move forward just a smidge. I did have room and I did move. Had I thought about it I would have certainly did that for the asswipe who tapped me but A. I hadn't thought of it and B. He was an asshole.

Incase you are wondering why I didn't just move after the first incident... Its a Wednesday and I'm in Philly. I don't know the city very well and there were no other visible parking spaces open.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ah, city driving at it's best

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Um..I'm sure you were under alot of stress so I guess I will excuse the NY comment :confused:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Try the dumbass drivers in Spokane sometime. AGGGHHH!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.