Had a case of withdrawl this morning!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Wow, this was a close one, I got up this morning, took Vegas out, fed him, got my coffee and sat down to get my fix of EBN.

My internet was down!!:eek:, I called our provider and was on the phone for almost an hour having to re-boot my modem and trying different things to get a signal, my internet is through our cable and my TV was working fine.

I got so aggrivated with the Tech. for two reasons, I am an idiot and he kept using words like I think "inthernet??) I TOLD him I was not smart with a computer!! and the second reason I wanted, NEEDED, to get on line I was having serious withdrawl!!

He finally came back to me and told me he did a check and the internet was down in my area and should be back up within an hour...WHAT :eek::curse: another hour I say...so I lied >.< and said I have much work to do on my computer today and I need it up ASAP, 30 min. later I am up and running.

I am feeling much better, :whew: that was a close one!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is just too funny ..... I am kinda snowed in here (I'm lying because we just shovelled our driveway) but I am putting off going to work as long as I can because I'm addicted to being on here!! :bust:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
LOL I remember we had a power outage this summer during a monsoon and it was out for a long time.... it was really fun keeping everyone entertained for that long- it was starting to get hot in the house so I was just packing everyone (4 kids and 5 bullies) into the car when I saw the garage light pop on.... thank goodness! I had MAJOR EBN withdrawels I tell ya! And I thought OMG I would be a miserable pioneer.... what would we do all day?

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], we would have been in the fields with a leather strap around our necks connected to the donkey that was plowing the fields, while our 14 children would be putting seed in, :p:lol:

Whoops.. I think my A.D.D. just kicked in!!

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
We were out of electricity for 3 days here when a tornado hit. Imagine no running water or bathrooms for 3 whole days!!! Talk about HORRID!!!:down:

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
I hear ya! I havent been on it for a few days...my kids were sick and now I am! I am off sick from work today and have been on here catching up for 2 hours and counting! :lol: I had to plug my laptop in because it died! :D

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]
I remember that day. I was wondering.....WHERE IS SHE? (hug)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
lol well it was not that bad.... but I must say poor [MENTION=1046]bulldog family[/MENTION] I am happy I live in Arizona, we just don't have that risk here....

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.