JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm so excited but a bit nervous at the same time. I'll be attending my very first craft fair as a VENDOR this Saturday!! :happydance: :happydance: It's just a small craft fair but it'll be a good one for me to get my feet wet so to speak.

Here's all the pads I'm taking (all 80 of them). I have my wire grid walls, a rotating grid wall, tables, table cloths, flyers, business cards, tool bag (with tools too, lol), pens...what else....oh....ME, I'm going too, ha! Oh I have My Bulldog Loves Me Greeting Cards by our very own [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] (Vegas & Orion's momma Cheryl).

Wish me luck! :christmas18:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

:secret: I've been a bit busy lately as you can see. :whistle:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
You have been sewing up a storm! Look at all those crate pads!! So...will Wilson be joining you? I know how he loves to help his momma and he might be a good salesbully!:biglaugh:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster and I wish you LUCK! Hope it's a success! HAVE FUN!! :christmas10::christmas10:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm so excited for you Jeannie!!! I hope you sell a bunch, and hopefully I can get one for Mr. Winston… I think he's over the crate peeing!!! YEAH!!! :christmas18:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
overly excited for you.... I am sure it will be a great succuss - how can it not be with such great products!

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
WTG Jeannie. You'll meet so many people and will have a great time at the craft fair. Best of luck to you!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
YAY~!!!! :happydance: [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], wishing you the best of luck!!! I plan on ordering one right after Christmas. Get rid of the "duck taped" pad I have down, lol.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thanks everyone. If I only sell a few that's ok with me. This one for me is about gaining knowledge and experience in the craft show world. The more I make these pads the better I get too. I still have some Whoopies and I'll sell those are irregulars, lol.

I'll be keeping you all updated too - how could I not, I love sharing with you all! :tease:

- - - Updated - - -

Henny, that's a big fat NO! Wilson will not be going, he's so social but he'd only want to do his own thing when I want to do my own thing so we'd be butting head all day and his head is harder than mine so I'd probably get hurt. :ROFL:
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION]

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Dudley and I are sending BEST WISHES! You will have a wonderful time. I hope you sell everything!!!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
How exciting! You will do great, people looove to buy fun stuff for their pets! :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I am sure you will do great! Those pads are beautiful. I, like many people will buy stuff for their pets, before themselves!! Best of luck to you! Enjoy! The cards are cute, as I saw them on Etsy!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Jeannie you have been busy, Wishing you good luck and hope you sell many pads and Cheryl's cards.
Ftse loves his pad you sent home for him.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online