Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hey everyone, I'm Back. We finally got moved in, it's going to take a while before we're unpacked and settled in. We have the kitchen, bathroom and living area set up and functioning, but still have lts of unpacking to do. The house we were renting from was a 3 storey house, so we had a lot of storage in the basement, but the new house we bought is a 2 storey house, so we are going to have to go through things and downsize some things. It's actually time we did this anyway, so it will be a good thing, it will just take some time. We had our home phone, Internet and TV cable installed today, Wow I can't beleive I didn't have these things for a whole week, I felt so cut off from the world. Lol. I was able to steal away for half or or so to the Tim Hortons to use the free Wifi, so I did get to post a few things, but it's nice to have internet at home again. It's really nice to have the move behind us, and even though were not totally unpacked or settled in yet, we will slowly but surely get there and make this home ours.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Welcome back!!! Missed ya even though you did pop in from time to time. I'm so happy for you and your family. Can't wait to see pics of everyone in the new home!

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Welcome back again hun xx i also cant wait to see pictures from your new home once you are fully unpacked xx

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Wonderful welcoming you back, Monica. All those bad memories will fade
each fabulous day you spend making your new house a fabulous & loving
HOME for your family. It is awesomely beautiful and so well deserved, I
am very happy that GOD blessed you & yours in a mighty way~Much love!

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Yay :) Thats so exciting! I hate moving...So very much... To me, feeling unsettled is the worst part! Good luck with unpacking ;)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Welcome back Monica!!! We have missed you… I was just going to ask you how the moving was going? We have moved several times during Christmas, and I so remember the madness… LOL

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yay!!! Monica is back!!! It's just not the same without you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: BACK! good luck getting all unpacked... we have been in our new place for about a year and we are just now painting the walls and then we can finish unpacking. all our decor/prints and such are still packed away as i did not want to hang anything till we painted.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
God Bless you in your new home! I can remember the great feeling of moving into our OWN first home!:dancing:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.