Daisy's new car

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae Hambone & Roscoe Pee Hambone (RIP)
Here's proof everything I do is for Daisy! I traded in my 2012 Camaro SS for a 2014 Honda CR-V because Daisy couldn't get in the back seat. The seat wouldn't move far enough forward for her little girlish figure to squeeze through. So she rides in the front which is fine when it's just her & I but sometimes we have other passengers & they have to sit in back while she sits up front. So far it's quite an adjustment for me going from a muscle car to a little SUV but I guess I'll get used to it. Daisy seems to enjoy having a whole back seat to herself. And she can get in & out on her own. Not a great pic but I wanted to show before & after.. posted on Instagram (DaisyMaeHambone_n_Me) the other night.
New Car.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
My son has been bugging us for a Camaroā€¦ LOL That's pretty awesome, and I agree w/you. I have a GMC Acadia, and I have a HELL of time getting my dogs in that thingā€¦ I need to invest in stairs!!! LOL

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I have a Nissan Pathfinder and Sheldon can get in if he gets a head start I'm wanting something else though.

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have a SUV, and although Vegas loves having all the backseat to himself, I have to lift him in and out. BACK-KILLER~!!!!!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I agree I have an Explorer and lifting lardo in and out of it is too much. My daughter has a mitsubishi galant and that is much better. I just hate driving it. I feel like fred flinstone in it.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
LMAO at all of us here! Sue, gotta say I admire your commitment and
love the CR-V (great pic of you).

Love your triple black Camaro, I have an '81 Vette (black w/red leather)
and a '98 triple black Vette, can't bear to part with either one just yet.

Good on you, GF...life evolves to suit OUR (our bullies anyway) needs!

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
I have a black Camaro too :) June rides up front when we go places. If my bf is with us we take his truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Rocco doesn't want me to get rid of the cobra so he takes up the whole back seat in my Avalon lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I am marveling that there are bullies that can get in cars! I have a Pontiac Vibe and Truman can't get close to getting in the back. He did make it in to out babysitter's PT Cruiser though...he decided he want to go home with her. :-/

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Sheldon usually has the hole third seat in my pathfinder to himself unless I have a vehicle full (which is all the time) so if I get something else it has to have third row seating so my fur baby has his seat and window.

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Aww Im sure that was tough! That is a gorgeous car. But you will like the SUV :) I have a Jeep Liberty and even though I have to pic Daisy up to get in it, she has plenty of room to move around.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
NICE.... How do you like it?

I had an Explorer and traded it in for a Honda Odyssey... the pups load up all on their own and it is a great car!

OP
IPickedADaisy

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I am marveling that there are bullies that can get in cars! I have a Pontiac Vibe and Truman can't get close to getting in the back. He did make it in to out babysitter's PT Cruiser though...he decided he want to go home with her. :-/
Daisy is still young & energetic so she is willing to jump. And she hasn't figured out that if she has trouble doing something I'll help her.

OP
IPickedADaisy

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
NICE.... How do you like it?

I had an Explorer and traded it in for a Honda Odyssey... the pups load up all on their own and it is a great car!

I like it. And of course it's a Honda so it's a great car. But...it certainly is not a Camaro and nobody looks at it when I drive by.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I like it. And of course it's a Honda so it's a great car. But...it certainly is not a Camaro and nobody looks at it when I drive by.

LOL... yea, i do not get any stares either -- oh well, at least i have my bullies all comfortable for the ride

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.