Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How lucky did I get?!?!

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Cool How lucky did I get?!?!

Was going to post a pic of a stuffed bully that I bought for Sierras stocking just because it was SO cute and realistic. I went to the online site that I just bought it from last week to post the page and it is sold out, cant even look at it now. SO glad I got it when I did but I am sad I couldnt share with you all, it was so cute!!!!!

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: How lucky did I get?!?!

Now you just have to take a picture of Sierra holding it!

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)

I just bought myself a pair of fleece pajama pants at Kohls that have bulldogs all over them that look just like Truman! I will post a pic of those but they are in the wash now because I can't stop wearing them!

But yes, you'll have to take a pic when you give the bully to your little one!

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
    Bentley (5.24.04 - 6.26.10) & Linus (1.10.06 - 7.31.13)

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jillh10 View Post
    I just bought myself a pair of fleece pajama pants at Kohls that have bulldogs all over them that look just like Truman! I will post a pic of those but they are in the wash now because I can't stop wearing them!

OOOOH.... I want a pair.... Gotta tell Lari

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jillh10 View Post

Me too, how cute they must be! Ok after the holidays we will all have to share our pics of everything "bully" we get.

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

@cali~jenn, I could show you pictures right now of what my husband got me >.<, but I'll wait. I promise I was NOT snooping, I just ran across where he hid it, I already got a bully 2011 calendar and one of those giant bulldog coffee mugs from Petsmart!! You can not have a Petsmart bag in the back of your closet and think I am not going to look!!! :bust:

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by KMARINO View Post
    @cali~jenn, I could show you pictures right now of what my husband got me >.<, but I'll wait. I promise I was NOT snooping, I just ran across where he hid it, I already got a bully 2011 calendar and one of those giant bulldog coffee mugs from Petsmart!! You can not have a Petsmart bag in the back of your closet and think I am not going to look!!! :bust:
    Haha! My hubby waits till the last minute for all my gifts and he is probably smart to do so, I AM very nosey. He grew up SO the opposite. If he was told not to look in a closet or room or what not, he didnt. That was it. What?!?!?! We tore the house apart to find our gifts when we were kids. My mom even thought she was smart by numbering each gift no matter who it was to and we saw them but couldnt shake them to guess what we got since we didnt know which were ours. I carefully opened up many packages and resealed them up without her noticing. Of course our dog at the time did get blamed for any that may have been torn too much to be concealed. lol

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cali~jenn View Post
    Haha! My hubby waits till the last minute for all my gifts and he is probably smart to do so, I AM very nosey. He grew up SO the opposite. If he was told not to look in a closet or room or what not, he didnt. That was it. What?!?!?! We tore the house apart to find our gifts when we were kids. My mom even thought she was smart by numbering each gift no matter who it was to and we saw them but couldnt shake them to guess what we got since we didnt know which were ours. I carefully opened up many packages and resealed them up without her noticing. Of course our dog at the time did get blamed for any that may have been torn too much to be concealed. lol
    @cali~jenn, one year when my sister and I were probably about (me) 12 her (9) we got up in the middle of christmas night, opened all our gifts CAREFULLY, looked, and re-taped them back and put them right where we took them from. OOhhh soooo sneaky!!! Now that was bad!!! I always kept my two boys gifts locked in my trunk of my car so they could not find them!!

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by KMARINO View Post
    @cali~jenn, one year when my sister and I were probably about (me) 12 her (9) we got up in the middle of christmas night, opened all our gifts CAREFULLY, looked, and re-taped them back and put them right where we took them from. OOhhh soooo sneaky!!! Now that was bad!!! I always kept my two boys gifts locked in my trunk of my car so they could not find them!!
    SO glad to know I am not the only BAD one. Too funny!

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    lex 19 months
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

you will so have to take a pic and show us,.. im sure shell love the heck out of it

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

I was an EXPERT at opening presents when I was a kid. Well heck...I'd still do it if the temptation was there. I would just rather know what's in that box under the tree.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lacey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Silva and Stella
    Likes (Received)

I cant wait to see the pic! Recently we were cleaning out bins of stuff from when me and my sister were little and found a bully beanie baby and I was at Ikea and found a huge bully stuffed animal! I love finding bully stuff!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Anonymous

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads