How lucky did I get?!?!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Was going to post a pic of a stuffed bully that I bought for Sierras stocking just because it was SO cute and realistic. I went to the online site that I just bought it from last week to post the page and it is sold out, cant even look at it now. :whew: SO glad I got it when I did but I am sad I couldnt share with you all, it was so cute!!!!!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I just bought myself a pair of fleece pajama pants at Kohls that have bulldogs all over them that look just like Truman! I will post a pic of those but they are in the wash now because I can't stop wearing them!

But yes, you'll have to take a pic when you give the bully to your little one!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I just bought myself a pair of fleece pajama pants at Kohls that have bulldogs all over them that look just like Truman! I will post a pic of those but they are in the wash now because I can't stop wearing them!

OOOOH.... I want a pair.... Gotta tell Lari :)

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names

Me too, how cute they must be! Ok after the holidays we will all have to share our pics of everything "bully" we get. :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION], I could show you pictures right now of what my husband got me >.<, but I'll wait. I promise I was NOT snooping, I just ran across where he hid it, I already got a bully 2011 calendar and one of those giant bulldog coffee mugs from Petsmart!! You can not have a Petsmart bag in the back of your closet and think I am not going to look!!! :bust:

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION], I could show you pictures right now of what my husband got me >.<, but I'll wait. I promise I was NOT snooping, I just ran across where he hid it, I already got a bully 2011 calendar and one of those giant bulldog coffee mugs from Petsmart!! You can not have a Petsmart bag in the back of your closet and think I am not going to look!!! :bust:

Haha! My hubby waits till the last minute for all my gifts and he is probably smart to do so, I AM very nosey. He grew up SO the opposite. If he was told not to look in a closet or room or what not, he didnt. That was it. What?!?!?! We tore the house apart to find our gifts when we were kids. My mom even thought she was smart by numbering each gift no matter who it was to and we saw them but couldnt shake them to guess what we got since we didnt know which were ours. I carefully opened up many packages and resealed them up without her noticing. Of course our dog at the time did get blamed for any that may have been torn too much to be concealed. lol

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Haha! My hubby waits till the last minute for all my gifts and he is probably smart to do so, I AM very nosey. He grew up SO the opposite. If he was told not to look in a closet or room or what not, he didnt. That was it. What?!?!?! We tore the house apart to find our gifts when we were kids. My mom even thought she was smart by numbering each gift no matter who it was to and we saw them but couldnt shake them to guess what we got since we didnt know which were ours. I carefully opened up many packages and resealed them up without her noticing. Of course our dog at the time did get blamed for any that may have been torn too much to be concealed. lol

[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION], one year when my sister and I were probably about (me) 12 her (9) we got up in the middle of christmas night, opened all our gifts CAREFULLY, looked, and re-taped them back and put them right where we took them from. OOhhh soooo sneaky!!! Now that was bad!!! I always kept my two boys gifts locked in my trunk of my car so they could not find them!!

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION], one year when my sister and I were probably about (me) 12 her (9) we got up in the middle of christmas night, opened all our gifts CAREFULLY, looked, and re-taped them back and put them right where we took them from. OOhhh soooo sneaky!!! Now that was bad!!! I always kept my two boys gifts locked in my trunk of my car so they could not find them!!

SO glad to know I am not the only BAD one. Too funny!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
you will so have to take a pic and show us,.. im sure shell love the heck out of it

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I was an EXPERT at opening presents when I was a kid. Well heck...I'd still do it if the temptation was there. I would just rather know what's in that box under the tree. :whew:

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
I cant wait to see the pic! Recently we were cleaning out bins of stuff from when me and my sister were little and found a bully beanie baby and I was at Ikea and found a huge bully stuffed animal! I love finding bully stuff! :heart: :bully:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
I was an EXPERT at opening presents when I was a kid. Well heck...I'd still do it if the temptation was there. I would just rather know what's in that box under the tree. :whew:

Lari and I don't really exchange gifts but I saw something on Ebay that I knew she'd like so I ordered it....... It is absolutely driving Lari nuts not knowing what I have ordered..... and yes, I will make her wait till Christmas to open it.. ;)

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] you mean you arent going to tell us? A pic even? I am sure she wont see the post. haha. Such torture!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] you mean you arent going to tell us? A pic even? I am sure she wont see the post. haha. Such torture!

Maybe Saturday,,,,, maybe. :p ............... It isn't here yet but according to the tracking # it got to Milwaukee yesterday.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online