Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Did you say "doggie room?" If so bertha and arnold are going to strike until they get one

Of course they have a doggie room;) doesn't every one have that???:unsure: lol. The thing is we don't have skin kids and are not planing to have any either:) So my choices was to make this room either a office room (BORING and expensive) or a doggie room (FUN FUN and much less expensive):tongue: So that's how my furkids got their very own room:)

Petra's pics 043.jpgPetra's pics 044.jpgPetra's pics 046.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Of course they have a doggie room;) doesn't every one have that???:unsure: lol. The thing is we don't have skin kids and are not planing to have any either:) So my choices was to make this room either a office room (BORING and expensive) or a doggie room (FUN FUN and much less expensive):tongue: So that's how my furkids got their very own room:)

View attachment 61763View attachment 61764View attachment 61765

That's totally awesome!!! I love the room , the princess canopy... Omg! Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Wow [MENTION=7710]Petra[/MENTION] that is gorgeous stuff! You are very talented!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
fantastic room and artistic crafts.... love the wings and pawprints

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Petra, your doggie room is beautiful!You are such an artist! Beautiful bulldog drawings. I, too have been making a doggie room. When my husband was living, we built a screened in porch, on the back of the house, He loved to sit out there, after work, and sometimes have dinner out there. I haven't used the porch since-and quite awhile back-"duh", I got a brainstorm to make it a "doggie room"! I have to save up each time-to buy the needed parts, but I have finally made a little progress. It will never be fancy, like yours, but I will make it as safe and comfortable as possible, and I am going to insulate and put siding on the outside(pay someone-I am a "used to be") Then will put floor-and probably vinal flooring. It is about 12 x 16. porch 002.JPGporch 001.JPG I put some plexiglass windows down at their height, so they could look out. A work in progress!

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Petra, your doggie room is beautiful!You are such an artist! Beautiful bulldog drawings. I, too have been making a doggie room. When my husband was living, we built a screened in porch, on the back of the house, He loved to sit out there, after work, and sometimes have dinner out there. I haven't used the porch since-and quite awhile back-"duh", I got a brainstorm to make it a "doggie room"! I have to save up each time-to buy the needed parts, but I have finally made a little progress. It will never be fancy, like yours, but I will make it as safe and comfortable as possible, and I am going to insulate and put siding on the outside(pay someone-I am a "used to be") Then will put floor-and probably vinal flooring. It is about 12 x 16. View attachment 62041View attachment 62042 I put some plexiglass windows down at their height, so they could look out. A work in progress!

That's great:w00t: Love the little windows so they can see out, it's awesome:) It's really nice having a safe place for the furkids to be. I have not spent much money, the tent and the little dresser I bought on super sale and the beds I've made myself with scarp fabric, the "paintings" on the wall is just tissue paper I've modge podged on to a cheap canvas and then I painted the text:). I think it took me about 2 years to collect all the things I have in their room and I still have a few things I wanna do... I wanna find a tent that looks more boyish and I want to make a little hanger for their blankets but then I think I'm done, lol. I think your bullies will LOVE their room:heart:

I'm sorry about your husband:*(

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.