ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
1451555_10202572083527255_1359442268_n.jpg

I had to share this, I just busted a gut!!!
I was talking to my daughter last night at the bookstore, and I asked her "If you were younger, would you have liked to see the Elf doing things around the house?" and she was like "NO… that thing is CREEPY!!!". Many of my friends on FB are posting these cute little pics, but these other pics are downright hysterical!!! :rofl:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
ha!ha! I thought I was the only one with a "sick" sense of humor!!!!:evilhaha:

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
We have one for our boys and they love it. Our 8 year old is questioning the whole Santa thing so I am sure this is his last year. We have a lot of fun with it and they are always on their best (not really) behavior for the month of December because they believe he reports back to the North Pole every night to give Santa the scoop. The elf (Christopher) left them a note last night that they needed to "clean their toy room and bedrooms more often because Santa is not fond of leaving presents in a house that is not tidy". We also have him leave out Christmas movies for them to watch. My wife was home when the boys were at school on Monday and changed their sheets to Christmas ones and made it look like the elf did it. It can be a lot of fun if you get creative.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
View attachment 61630

I was talking to my daughter last night at the bookstore, and I asked her "If you were younger, would you have liked to see the Elf doing things around the house?" and she was like "NO… that thing is CREEPY!!!". Many of my friends on FB are posting these cute little pics, but these other pics are downright hysterical!!! :rofl:
I saw this on FB. I must be twisted because I thought it was really funny.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
We have one for our boys and they love it. Our 8 year old is questioning the whole Santa thing so I am sure this is his last year. We have a lot of fun with it and they are always on their best (not really) behavior for the month of December because they believe he reports back to the North Pole every night to give Santa the scoop. The elf (Christopher) left them a note last night that they needed to "clean their toy room and bedrooms more often because Santa is not fond of leaving presents in a house that is not tidy". We also have him leave out Christmas movies for them to watch. My wife was home when the boys were at school on Monday and changed their sheets to Christmas ones and made it look like the elf did it. It can be a lot of fun if you get creative.

BOY do I wish this would work w/an 18 & 12 year old… LOL ;)

- - - Updated - - -

ha!ha! I thought I was the only one with a "sick" sense of humor!!!!:evilhaha:

I crack up at these every time… LMAO!!!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I saw this on FB. I must be twisted because I thought it was really funny.

Well I must be twisted too… Gee we are twisted sisters!!! LOL :rofl:

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
View attachment 61630

Remember Bumbles Bounce! That's what I learned from that cartoon! :yes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I agree with your daughter, Elf dude is creepy

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
The guy just shows up everywhere! [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION]

Attachments

• image.jpg