This day has bugged me...LITERALLY!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So today I needed to get away, away from life etc.... I love to fish and so does Joe, so we planned a whole day out on the Gulf on our boat.

1st...Getting the boat loaded up and my feet start burning, getting stung!! look down to about 30 Fire Ants all over my foot!!!! Itchy and Ye-oouch, Eeeeks!!

2nd..Out in the water and Joe smacks my back, I turn around like wth?? I had a wasp land on me, he knocked it off and stomped it. Eeeks!!

3rd..Fishing, fishing, fishing, something on my foot, I look down and there is a big ol FROG on top of my foot!!! (stow-a-way) Eeeeks!!!

4th..I catch a nice Spanish Mackeral, bring it in, it throws up on me (due to stress) and lots of little dead minnows fall on my feet!! EEeeks!!!!!

Last but not least..........coming home, have to get gas in the truck, I have to potty, I go inside gas station, do my business, washing my hands and look in the mirror... I swear Im NOT lying!!! Something big, black and FURRY on my shoulder!! I lean in to take a better look....ITS A FRICKEN SPIDER, and I mean the size of a quarter, with black fur on it!!! I screamed bloody murder in the gas station bathroom, batted it off and stomped it!!! I was SHAKING when I got back in the truck with Joe! I Hate all the above, but really, really hate spiders!!!! Triple EEeeaks!!!!! I have never screamed like a girl so much in my life as today!!!!

Joe ask me what I did to the poor spider and I told him I stomped him, he laughed, I was furious, he said that spider has been on the boat for months, he had brushed it off of me earlier today.....WTH!?!?!?!!!! He KNOWS I hate spiders!!! :w00t:

Oh and while helping to get the boat on the trailer, I slipped, well not really slipped, my flip-flop broke, the piece that goes in between the toes, so I fall off the dock and was hanging by a pole, to not fall in the water!! Joe couldn't hear me due to pulling in the boat and I was screaming, I had to crawl up and use my knees on the concrete to pull myself back up, so now I have two skinned knees like a 5 year old.

Damn what a day~!!!!!!!!!! But I had a blast!!! We caught 8 nice Spanish, fish fry tomorrow night!

Picture of the sunset over the Gulf as were going back into shore.....Beautiful and so calming, Just what I needed!! I love the water, not all the bugs, but water is my calm.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Oh boy, Kelly, that sounds like a cartoon skit or a comic strip! :ROFL: I'm sorry, but i'm just giggling like a little girl right now at all the insect and critter-related mishaps! But, i'm happy you had a blast despite all that and mackerel??!!! YUM!!! Love mackerel and that'll be some fish fry you guys have!:up:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh Man, Kelly that is crazy. I would have been totally freaked out. Hate all of those things, and anything creepy crawly, and to have them all on the same day, is crazy. You should go and buy a lottery ticket or something. Lol

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yet another reason you need to write a book! Omg I was rolling reading this!! Sorry but it's not what happened its how you tell it... Girl you got a way with words!!! :rofl:

So glad you had a nice day, well deserved!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I'm completely as the others, peeing on myself (hey Big Guy, about a date?)
hysterically laughing while stopping to shriek at each critter happening, you DO
tell a great story!

And I stop here, get up and check the room sure of finding a sh*t pile but no,
just Cami, sleeping & gaseous...no problem, she says (with her bully eyes).

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my goodness... Well at least you did have a change of scenery for the day!!! Lol... The best days are the ones where you have plenty of laughs ; )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Kelly, i am so happy you had such a calm and relaxing lovely day..... :rofl: My goodnes, your title fits you to a 't' -- "you can't make this $hit up!!!"

:hug: :hug:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Kelly, i am so happy you had such a calm and relaxing lovely day..... :rofl: My goodnes, your title fits you to a 't' -- "you can't make this $hit up!!!"

:hug: :hug:

I really, really don't make these things up!!! :ROFL:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Geeeeeez what a day!! It is like an SNL skit! :ROFL:

Gorgeous picture Kelly!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts