A new baby

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Thanks. We are really excited. I'm wondering though...I guess we have to keep his name as Rex? I think he looks like a Walter. Maybe that could be a nickname. I don't want him to get confused. Hmm..
Congratulaions !!!! What awesome news!!!! :happydance: I am so jealous, I got on the site to look at him, he is so handsome, made me sad looking at all those rescues :( By the way LOVE LOVE the name REX, but I am abit biased as my youngest son is REx !!! ;)

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Congratulaions !!!! What awesome news!!!! :happydance: I am so jealous, I got on the site to look at him, he is so handsome, made me sad looking at all those rescues :( By the way LOVE LOVE the name REX, but I am abit biased as my youngest son is REx !!! ;)
We are so happy. We are going to call him T-Rex.
It is sad, I cannot wrap my head around the fact that people don't love these special babies. Last night Long Island Bulldog rescue posted on FB that they had 7 surrenders that needed immediate foster homes. It makes me mad and sad at the same time.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That is so sad, right when the holidays hit. :( I think T Rex is a great name!!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
This is such great news! Congrats!! I was nervous when we were about to adopt Diva and what it would do to Gio, I really didn't want him to feel like we were replacing him or that he was old news; but in the end they became best buds and he doesn't get any less attention. I think dogs grow to really enjoy being part of a dog "pack". I hope everything works out and T-Rex joins your family soon!! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.