Been away awhile, saying Hi

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Hey all, been away awhile and only been checking in, bunch of new people and I seem to be missing a few unless this name change stuff got me lol.

I've seen desert sky, 2bullymama, David, and a few others around. How about vicaroo, jakeisgreat. and jeannieq, and chanelnbrutus

Sure I've spelt some / a lot of this wrong on my phone so bare with me lol

Anyway saying hi and post some updated pics, I'm goon ago look for Emma, Jake and Brutus now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Yes...you've been missed, so has Kain!

I think some of the ones you've mentioned are busy w/EBN Calendar
rollout, just now done and will start mailing out.

Great seeing you back~GOD bless!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It is great to see you back and I am loving the videos of you great looking Kain and his new brother Mavrick.

@ChanelnBrutus ... is on hiatias being a new Mom to Gianni, she had a little boy in October and he is keeping her busy and sleep deprived.

@JeannieCO -- she is around here somewhere.. lurking and up to mischieve I am sure

@Davidh - should be along too

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
It's so nice to see you back, I noticed you posting again and was so happy to see you!

A few members have moved on, but most are still here. [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] just got done packing all of the auction items and I just finished packing the calendars, it has been a busy week! Next [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] and I will be packing, shipping and delivering toys for the rescue bullies, we just finished that fundraiser. [MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION] is doing good, she will be around soon! She had a baby boy named Gianni, he was several weeks early, she has posted pictures in the Breakroom. He's very precious!

Wait until you meet some of the crew, they are a hoot!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Glad your back and hope you stay around awhile, everything is going well, I'm staying busy with Frenchie pups, and work. We have some new peeps here and they are great. It's a fun group here and we have plenty of things going on to help the bullies.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Whoaaaa so great to see you!! I'm around as always, just not as much the last week or so. Had to get all the auction items packed up and then ready for shipping and then shipped. Plus I'm busily working on my new venture, making crate pads. I have my first craft show on Dec. 14th. :up:

How's Kain doing? Any new tricks? Emma's doing great, she's still quite feisty and has been quite mischievous lately. She's back to being crated during the day.

And Sally, oh my, she's just an angel and the light of my eyes. Wilson and Jack and still Hooligans. lol

So great to see you!!!

OP
Vince00

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Whoaaaa so great to see you!! I'm around as always, just not as much the last week or so. Had to get all the auction items packed up and then ready for shipping and then shipped. Plus I'm busily working on my new venture, making crate pads. I have my first craft show on Dec. 14th. :up:

How's Kain doing? Any new tricks? Emma's doing great, she's still quite feisty and has been quite mischievous lately. She's back to being crated during the day.

And Sally, oh my, she's just an angel and the light of my eyes. Wilson and Jack and still Hooligans. lol

So great to see you!!!

Kain is doing great with a new soon to be bigger brother :). We got lazy teaching new stuff but worked on making it easier to cut his nails etc which has been great.

I'd be interested to see your crate pads, last two I bought got eaten so in need if two more, waterproof material with a heavy zipper would be awesome ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.