Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So just for fun I thought it would be silly for us to all make a guess of cali~jenn's upcoming baby's birthweight.

I say 7lbs 7oz :yes:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Wait...when is her due date again? I guess 8 pounds 4 ounces. Vegas was born on 8-4.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
She's due in January, can't remember the exact date (right Jenn????). Her 2 year old, aka most adorable baby girl ever, was a healthy size baby so my guess is baby girl # 2 will be too. My guess is ~ 8 lbs :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
NINE Pounds!!!!!!!!:p

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] you are fired from this for guessing such a high number. haha. You guys are too funny! My due date is Jan 9th so only 5 more weeks to go. Sierra, my first, was a healthy 8 pounds 7 ounces so any of the numbers you gave aside from bruce is welcomed. Imagine how easy a 6 pounder would be after?!?!!? :D

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] you are fired from this for guessing such a high number. haha. You guys are too funny! My due date is Jan 9th so only 5 more weeks to go. Sierra, my first, was a healthy 8 pounds 7 ounces so any of the numbers you gave aside from bruce is welcomed. Imagine how easy a 6 pounder would be after?!?!!? :D

Our first was 8-6.... Our second was NINE POUNDS FOUR OUNCES! So THERE... :p

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
7 pounds 15 ounces ... exciting! What is your due date again?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=860]jillh10[/MENTION] the date is Jan 9th. I was 6 days late tho with Sierra so who knows?
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] please tell me that the second was a boy I hope? lol. I was a small 5 pound baby but my hubby was almost 10 so I am terrified. :eek: (His grandpa was 12, can you imagine and back then even?!?!?!?!) Hoping that since this is also a girl that she wont be bigger but I know that means nothing.

Last edited:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] First was a girl and second a BOY! ;)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh good, that gives me hope then. :whew: Whatever it is I will just be happy so long as I have my good ol' epidural. :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online