What is traffic like on the highways/roads/freeways where you live?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]
Yep! You are right on that. It takes forever just to get out of town when it snows. Can you image if a LAHAR warning was going off? I'd be dead. We have 30 minutes to evacuate if the warning goes off. On a normal day without traffic....it takes me 10 minutes to get up the hill. Needless to say, our next home will be out of the valley. I've instructed 2 sets of neighbors to please, please, please save my dogs if an evacuation, fire or flooding happens and we are not around.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] ...... but on the other hand you can't live your life in fear of something that may not happen for thousands of years either.

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Exactly...but Orting doesn't let you forget the danger. Once a year (I swear) the LAHAR goes off without warning. We have scheduled "practice" days that they let you know about. Usually Tuesdays at 10am. They get all the kids out of school and walking up the hill...100% participation if you are in town. But when it goes off at 3:42 on a Saturday?????? Panic and caos occurs.

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
When it erupts...we are coming to live in the Kingdom.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
we really dont have bad traffic where we live in tx.. i drive 45 mins each way to work (hopefully not for long) and jeff drives 8 hrs a day or more for work lately he has been driving 60 hrs a week cause of the holiday time!!! dallas fort worth traffic is really bad epecially during rush hr traffic...

Most Reactions