OMG Some people just kill me!!!

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Sitting here watching the news, I saw that there were some "show" dogs stolen when there mini van was taken from outside their hotel, YEP hotel...... They said our dogs prefer the colder weather! WTFudge.. It is illegal to leave your animals unattended in your vehicle in Ca... Im sorry that the dogs got taken but really.. these dumb:poo: should have taken their dogs in with them while they were sleeping... UGH stupid is as stupid does....

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
i know lots of show people that leave the dogs over nite outside in the kennels, some hotels wont even allow all those dogs and the ones that do YUCK!!!! sounds like they should have locked them up better in the first place

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I just saw this on the news this morning, how sad for her but I agree~no way I would leave my boys in the car for a minute let alone all night long. I understand them needing the cooler air being akitas and all but I am so over protective there is no way I would do that. [MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION] it was a dog friendly hotel even cuz she had 2 dogs in the room with her. Sad tho.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I will not even do a 5 min. stop and leave Vegas in the car #1 I live in Florida way too hot, #2 I KNOW he would be stolen, I even close all the blinds when I go to work on Tuesdays, because we have a company that mows and weed-whacks every Tuesday in my development. It would be like someone stole my skin-child if someone took my Vegas!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Sad, but they ask for it. I don't leave my girls in the yard (six foot wall and pad-locked gate) when I'm not home. I'd NEVER leave them in the car, even locked and during the day.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I could not imagine leaving my dogs in the car when we stopped at a hotel. The possibility has never even crossed my mind?! I cannot believe they did that. And the dogs will suffer. And suffer more. Sad.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online