Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Hey All,

I thought it would be funny to share my journey through this year's Movember campaign. This will be my 3rd year in a row doing it. Ultimately the object is to grow a mustache (which my wife HATES) and gain donations to help fund research and awareness for prostate cancer. This is a topic that hits close to home for my family. My father in-law was diagnosed with prostate cancer 3 years ago and he went through a really horrible time. This is my way to give back and support him. I will post pictures of my mustache throughout the month for you to laugh your butt off!! :p

My site at Movember is HERE and it has a blog on it as well. You can also donate but that is not the point of this thread. (The link was approved to be posted by EBN admin)

So today is day one and by the Movember rules I started clean shaven.
day1.jpg

Last edited:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Jeff this is awesome!!! I hate to say this, but I had NO idea what you guys were talking about... never heard of it before!!! Good luck & keep us posted :)

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[MENTION=9767]GunnyHighway[/MENTION] I know you PM'd me your Movember page but the link in this thread takes you to a Movember login. Just in case anybody else wants to check it out/donate, I wanted you to know :)

OP
GunnyHighway

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
@GunnyHighway I know you PM'd me your Movember page but the link in this thread takes you to a Movember login. Just in case anybody else wants to check it out/donate, I wanted you to know :)

Thanks. As soon as I get home I will fix it. Thanks again!

EDIT: It is fixed now. Thanks [MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION]

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This should be fun.... I am with the wife, not a fan of facial hair

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Can't wait to see what you look like come Thanksgiving! Great work!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Good luck with Movember -hubby does it every year and by the end of september he looks like a pervert while dropping his 6 year old daughter to school lol ,and we dont attend any social events in november

OP
GunnyHighway

GunnyHighway

Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Good luck with Movember -hubby does it every year and by the end of september he looks like a pervert while dropping his 6 year old daughter to school lol ,and we dont attend any social events in november

That is funny. My wife tells me if anyone asks you tell them you are a counselor so they don'tthink you are a pervert. Lol

Pati Robins

Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Seriously -im trying to find an old picture from last year to show you Guys -how bad it really is -but i got nothing on my phone ;-(

OP
GunnyHighway

GunnyHighway

Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Seriously -im trying to find an old picture from last year to show you Guys -how bad it really is -but i got nothing on my phone ;-(

Haha. I won't ruin the thread by posting last year's. I did keep it till Jan 1st just to see if I could get a handlebar mustache. I came up a tad short but I was close. Maybe I should do a pole at the end of the month to shave it off or keeping till I can get it to be a handlebar.

Pati Robins

Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Hubby never managed to grow anything more than a caterpillar -he had to use my brow filler to fill in his tash lol !

Pati Robins

Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Just a small tip
We set up a target to raise cash -it didn't flow well so me being me posted to all his ex army mates asking how much would they pay to see my hubby in a Ann summers french maid outfit- we doubled the target in 2 days ;-)
I wont post that picture here -hubby had enough embarrassment as it was -we even got a christmas postcard with his picture lol
Anyway hes a picture of his tash with a brow fill lol -DIRTy or what! Lol
3uqy7ajy.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.