Happy Halloween EBN!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The mayor is actually encouraging everyone to trick or treat tomorrow night!!! We may be getting tornado's... looks like 2 nights of FUN!!! LOL

There ya go... look for the positive

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Happy Halloween to you guys too! Tracey, you have some wacky weather going on, eh?

I'm kinda stressed about passing out candy tonight. I have to rush home and take the trash cans in, make sure there are no obstacles to trip kids, feed the boys, feed me, and then I need to figure out the logistics with Tate and Finn. I'm probably going to block the door with one of their crates so they can at least see the people but won't be able to run out and attack anyone, lol!
My neighborhood gets loads of kids so it's going to be a busy night, but, i bought two big bags of candy and once that runs out or when 8:45pm comes (whichever comes first), then lights out! Zzzz

:halloween5:

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Happy Halloween!! To avoid the crazy bulldog shenanigans that the doorbell brings we dress Winston up and bring him outside to sit on the front porch and we hand out candy from there! Last year was our first year in the house and he was a huge hit! All of the neighbors kids stopped to take pictures with him LOL!!

Last edited:
OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Happy Halloween to you guys too! Tracey, you have some wacky weather going on, eh?

I'm kinda stressed about passing out candy tonight. I have to rush home and take the trash cans in, make sure there are no obstacles to trip kids, feed the boys, feed me, and then I need to figure out the logistics with Tate and Finn. I'm probably going to block the door with one of their crates so they can at least see the people but won't be able to run out and attack anyone, lol!
My neighborhood gets loads of kids so it's going to be a busy night, but, i bought two big bags of candy and once that runs out or when 8:45pm comes (whichever comes first), then lights out! Zzzz

:halloween5:

We were just talking about crating our dogs... I hate to do it, but I'm not sure what Winston will do!!! Plus now it may be two nights in a row!!! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Happy Halloween!! To avoid the crazy bulldog shenanigans that the doorbell brings we dress Winston up and bring him outside to sit on the front porch and we hand out candy from there! Last year was our first year in the house and he was a huge hit! All of the neighbors kids stopped to take pictures with him LOL!!

That sounds awesome... We may sit out w/the dogs too!!! Lol

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
That sounds awesome... We may sit out w/the dogs too!!! Lol

Lol it worked out perfect!! He loves all the attention so he just sits there and gets petted a million times and the kids think hes a huge hit....and I dont end up with a headache! hahaha :p It's a win win for everyone!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

great idea.... we want to see the pics this year!!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
What a sweet picture xx
Happy halloween everyone xx

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! We have some crazy crazy weather here in mississippi too, so no trick or treating unless they wanna get blown away!! haha

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! We have some crazy crazy weather here in mississippi too, so no trick or treating unless they wanna get blown away!! haha

It's REALLY getting bad here... we have a mummy on our front porch, and we had to bring him in!!! CRAZY winds... :stars:

Most Reactions