Oh the price we pay....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
NOT to be GRAY!!! On my way to get roots, and highlights done, I hate sitting for almost 3 hours at a salon, but I hate the cost way more!! I am 47 and started turning grey at 30!! My dad went from black hair to white within his 30th year also. I refuse!! Off I go.....

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
NOT to be GRAY!!! On my way to get roots, and highlights done, I hate sitting for almost 3 hours at a salon, but I hate the cost way more!! I am 47 and started turning grey at 30!! My dad went from black hair to white within his 30th year also. I refuse!! Off I go.....

I am 24 and you wouldn't believe the numerous grays I already have. I knew I was going to gray early (both of my parents did) so I have never died my hair yet in my whole life because I know I am looking forward to MANY years of HAVING to! The bright side, I bet you are going to leave the salon looking super cute today :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Awe I havent colored my hair in 2 years and I am jealous! One thing I miss is my highlights! Enjoy it cuz you will look wonderful and feel great when it is over. :)

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
At least you'll have a happy outcome when it's all over. I just sat in the waiting room of the doc for and hour, and the outcome wasn't all that good!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1046]bulldog family[/MENTION] Sorry to hear that!! :(

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] Just think how cute you're going to look

I do my own hair at home .... cheaper!! :whistle:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
im 26 and ive had gray hair since i was in high school!!! it runs on my dads side of the family my aunt was gray headed all her life

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Yikes.....well, my sister found a super cheap way to get our hair done. We got to the beauty college. Basically, they practice on you. I got my hair cut...highlights and lowlights PLUS a tip for $50.00 I'd never colored my hair before....and I absolutely loved it. I've been living a sheltered life! I think I'm pretty lucky in the gene pool. I was shaving my mom's head a few weeks ago in anticipation for her chemo start. She is 60 (doesn't look even close to it) and I maybe found one or two on her head. I've been pretty lucky to not have any SO FAR...but I do own Orion, so that may change.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yikes.....well, my sister found a super cheap way to get our hair done. We got to the beauty college. Basically, they practice on you. I got my hair cut...highlights and lowlights PLUS a tip for $50.00 I'd never colored my hair before....and I absolutely loved it. I've been living a sheltered life! I think I'm pretty lucky in the gene pool. I was shaving my mom's head a few weeks ago in anticipation for her chemo start. She is 60 (doesn't look even close to it) and I maybe found one or two on her head. I've been pretty lucky to not have any SO FAR...but I do own Orion, so that may change.

That is a good way to get your hair done cheap but I am so picky on who does my hair that I wouldnt be able to handle it. lol. I went to cosmetology school so I know you can get some good hair for a good price but if I try to even pay for a haircut at a place that isnt my regular I am at home and re-cutting it myself. Maybe it is my hair being so thick but my cousin is the only one who cuts it right unfortunately. Let alone color.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
I get my hair done but my husband doesnt have a clue what is costs, he would have a fit! I love sitting there for 2 hours kid free and stress free! I think I am going to go make an appt! :lol:

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie

Not gray but not blond either (well not that blond) so the price I pay to be blond. I kinda dig going, gossiping about people you only know from the girls at the shop and being pampered...I usually get it all done, hair, nails, toes, eyebrows waxed. Yeah my hubby has no clue and would freak if he did! He goes to super cuts if i don't do it so he probably thinks i pay a little more than him :p

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.