The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Are there any guys on here that also take part in Movember? This will be my 3rd year in a row. This is a cause that hits close to home for my family and I just love supporting awareness and helping the foundation. (I also like growing a cheesy moustache that my wife hates!) I will have to post some progress picks of the 'Mo for everyone to see and laugh at. :cool:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I can't say that I do as I have a beard year round. Plus November is a busy month for me with the charity bbq's that I do as well as it is the time I start my toys for tots work.

OP
GunnyHighway

GunnyHighway

Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
[MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] I have not been involved with the Toys For Tots program since my days in the Marines. I really need to get back into it.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
@Marine91 I have not been involved with the Toys For Tots program since my days in the Marines. I really need to get back into it.
i didn't do it my first few years out due to my resentment at the Corps for the way my medical treatment went and what was done before I was eventually discharged. However, I couldn't let my resentment punish the children in need so I moved on and me and 3 buddies have dropped off a pickup load of toys every year since.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I hadn't heard of Movember before this year. My daughter's boyfriend manages an upscale barbershop in Southlake, TX, where they are having a huge awareness campaign. I think it's a great idea.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I've always heard of "No Shave November" to raise awareness for prostate cancer. Is this the same thing? I fully encourage any EBN men growing beards or moustaches to post photos! I love me some facial hair :heart: LOL

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
I would LOVE to participate in Movember but due to my job, I must stay clean shaven :(

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
What is Movember?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
What is Movember?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

No shave November!

use2a9u9.jpg

u7a3e5eh.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OP
GunnyHighway

GunnyHighway

Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Thanks for posting that info. I'm intrigued.
[MENTION=9767]GunnyHighway[/MENTION] So if you are participating could any of us donate towards your fundraising? My boyfriend battled testicular cancer a couple years ago so I'd love to donate if it's in the name of mens health. :)

OP
GunnyHighway

GunnyHighway

Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
[MENTION=9767]GunnyHighway[/MENTION] So if you are participating could any of us donate towards your fundraising? My boyfriend battled testicular cancer a couple years ago so I'd love to donate if it's in the name of mens health. :)

Yes. Anyone can donate. I will pm you my page if you want. I am not sure if those kind of links are allowed on here.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OP
GunnyHighway

GunnyHighway

Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway

It has affected my family through prostate cancer in my father in-law. That is how I got started in Movember. The mustache alone raises a lot of awareness. Lol

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Yes. Anyone can donate. I will pm you my page if you want. I am not sure if those kind of links are allowed on here.

Yes! Please do PM your page. I don't know anybody else who is doing it so I'd love to donate towards a fellow bully lovers fundraising :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.