Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Your story brings out the tearsā€¦
I can't imagine how hard this has been for you, but she was so blessed to have you for a friend!!! I know that she is so appreciative of all the time you are spending w/her babies!!! God Blessā€¦ :angelheart:

I read your story too about your Dad, and all the others, it never will be easy watching people you love pass away, but we all get through, and love continues forever x

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Condolence to you boomsboo.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Im so sorry for your loss ,i wanted to write earlier but i was lost for words ... Thinking of you and your family xx

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Hi everyone! I haven't been on here in a while... Finally back up to speed on here! Just thought I'd share some pictures of the service I held for my dad. It was beautiful! The first one is of me reading my eulogy. The rest are after we dropped his ashes into the water. In the last picture a dolphin was following us back to the harbor.. my dad always used to tell me he wanted to be reincarnated in his next life as a dolphin:)

100_2802.jpg100_2806.jpgIMAG0063.jpgIMG_0876.jpgIMG_0890.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Hi everyone! I haven't been on here in a while... Finally back up to speed on here! Just thought I'd share some pictures of the service I held for my dad. It was beautiful! The first one is of me reading my eulogy. The rest are after we dropped his ashes into the water. In the last picture a dolphin was following us back to the harbor.. my dad always used to tell me he wanted to be reincarnated in his next life as a dolphin:)

View attachment 60711View attachment 60712View attachment 60713View attachment 60714View attachment 60715
Oh these are beautifulā€¦ the last pic made me tear up a little :*( How sweet w/the dolphin following you guys back!!! I hope you know that we are all here for you honey, you will get thru thisā€¦ hugs & prayers to you!!! :hug:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

View attachment 60711View attachment 60712View attachment 60713View attachment 60714View attachment 60715

Hey there! It looks like you had a beautiful service on a beautiful day --- so cool about the dolphin, hope you are well!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I am so sorry for your loss of your Dad I have just seen your thread now I am so very sorry I missed it your pictures of the service are beautiful and the dolphin one treated me up too. I hope you are coping yourself hugs to you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Christine, I'm so sorry I also missed your thread regarding your dads illness, and what you were going through. I'm so sorry for the loss of your Dad. I'm sure he knew and felt your love. The service looked very beautiful, and the story of the Dolphin following you back is amazing. I'm sure it was your Dad saying he will always be with you, watching over all of you. Sending you and your family, love hugs, and prayers. Take your time to mourn and grieve for your Dad, there is no set time, and no words that will take away your pain or sadness, only time will do that, and everyone deals with it differently and in their own way and time. Allow yourself to be sad, to cry if you feel like it, and to remember all the good memories of your Dad. With time your sadness will be replaced with the good memories, and you will be able to smile more when you think about him. The grief never really goes away forever, and it shouldn't, it's always the ones that are left behind that are sad, and suffer. Our loved ones that pass don't suffer pain or illness anymore, and they are at peace. But with time it will get better to deal with and remember, and most of the time you will be able to think and talk about your Dad and be okay, and then every once in a while you will have a good cry, and that's okay. Take care of yourself Hun, and remember we are all here to talk to, and lend an ear, or a hug if you need to.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.