I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Country
    U.S.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank (11/3/09 - 8/2/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Need some advice...

Hi everyone! I haven't been on here in a while... Finally back up to speed on here! Just thought I'd share some pictures of the service I held for my dad. It was beautiful! The first one is of me reading my eulogy. The rest are after we dropped his ashes into the water. In the last picture a dolphin was following us back to the harbor.. my dad always used to tell me he wanted to be reincarnated in his next life as a dolphin

-100_2802-jpg-100_2806-jpg-imag0063-jpg-img_0876-jpg-img_0890-jpg
    In Loving Memory of Tank
    11/3/2009 - 8/4/2017

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by boomsboo View Post
    Hi everyone! I haven't been on here in a while... Finally back up to speed on here! Just thought I'd share some pictures of the service I held for my dad. It was beautiful! The first one is of me reading my eulogy. The rest are after we dropped his ashes into the water. In the last picture a dolphin was following us back to the harbor.. my dad always used to tell me he wanted to be reincarnated in his next life as a dolphin

Oh these are beautiful… the last pic made me tear up a little How sweet w/the dolphin following you guys back!!! I hope you know that we are all here for you honey, you will get thru this… hugs & prayers to you!!!

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by boomsboo View Post

Hey there! It looks like you had a beautiful service on a beautiful day --- so cool about the dolphin, hope you are well!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

I am so sorry for your loss of your Dad I have just seen your thread now I am so very sorry I missed it your pictures of the service are beautiful and the dolphin one treated me up too. I hope you are coping yourself hugs to you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Hi Christine, I'm so sorry I also missed your thread regarding your dads illness, and what you were going through. I'm so sorry for the loss of your Dad. I'm sure he knew and felt your love. The service looked very beautiful, and the story of the Dolphin following you back is amazing. I'm sure it was your Dad saying he will always be with you, watching over all of you. Sending you and your family, love hugs, and prayers. Take your time to mourn and grieve for your Dad, there is no set time, and no words that will take away your pain or sadness, only time will do that, and everyone deals with it differently and in their own way and time. Allow yourself to be sad, to cry if you feel like it, and to remember all the good memories of your Dad. With time your sadness will be replaced with the good memories, and you will be able to smile more when you think about him. The grief never really goes away forever, and it shouldn't, it's always the ones that are left behind that are sad, and suffer. Our loved ones that pass don't suffer pain or illness anymore, and they are at peace. But with time it will get better to deal with and remember, and most of the time you will be able to think and talk about your Dad and be okay, and then every once in a while you will have a good cry, and that's okay. Take care of yourself Hun, and remember we are all here to talk to, and lend an ear, or a hug if you need to.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Remove Ads