Does anyone get the Barkbox?

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
I see this on FB all the time and I too was curious about it! I thought about getting one and not doing a monthly subscription to see what it's all about. But I wasn't aware of the Petflow one! I'll have to check that out too!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I checked out the one on Petflow too, but I was also afraid it would be a waste!!! My dogs destroy everything... LOL

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I do the spoiled rotten box from Petflow and send it to my son for his 3 fur kiddos and my mom for her cocker. I alternate it between them. They seem to like it so far. Good mix for stuff. The bark box looks good too.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I checked out the one on Petflow too, but I was also afraid it would be a waste!!! My dogs destroy everything... LOL
From what I've seen in the box my mom and son have received, it's geared more toward smaller dogs or dogs that don't destroy things. It's perfect for them but I wouldn't do it for my guys.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I've noticed that on my FB feed as one of the sponsored posts...it's really an intriguing idea though I'd be afraid most items would not be suited to a bulldog...if Daisy is anything like mine! :)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven

​I know...and the latest w/poor Remi has me afraid of all but giant kongs!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
agree with most of the post here.... nothing Banks would not destroy in minutes and I am also concerned about what the treats would be since she is allergic to chicken

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
I've noticed that on my FB feed as one of the sponsored posts...it's really an intriguing idea though I'd be afraid most items would not be suited to a bulldog...if Daisy is anything like mine! :)

I know... They are so hard to shop for... Well until you know whats good for them and what they like...lol Daisy will not chew on anything thats not a real bone :(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.