Amish puppy mills

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OMG I had to stop watching I am truly, not kidding you, sick to my stomach!

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Nasty and just not enough words for the man on the video, and for the man that wouldnt press the charges he needs to be shot too.. that is just down right wrong... I feel for those poor animals and wish I could go get every single one of them.

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I didn't mean to get you sick... It's just... I want everyone to know. Amish and puppy mills go hand in hand and we need to stop this stuff from happening!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
This makes me sick. How can they be allowed to do this? :(

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
righteous jerks. stick to making fireplaces for late night infomercials.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I didn't mean to get you sick... It's just... I want everyone to know. Amish and puppy mills go hand in hand and we need to stop this stuff from happening!

[MENTION=1046]bulldog family[/MENTION], I am origianly from Ohio about an hour from Holmes Co. Where this goes on. We had amish all over where I lived. When I was a little girl My dad took us to a farm and bought a Boston Terrior, I can not begin to tell you all the health problems that poor dog had. I would like to see this Amish man and all his family live like that for just one day!! Jerks!!

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
I havent been able to get myself to watch it. I read the comments and dont think I can. How do we start making changes? There is so many awful things that happen and its great to get it out there and make people aware! Hopefully with more people aware things can be changed!

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
Thank you sooooo much for sharing this. Im a rescue coordinator and deal first hand with these places ALL the time. I think people just assume Im being "over dramatic" because of what I do. I dont think they really know what goes on in the horrible places. Just remember......This is probably where that cute puppy in the pet store came from!!!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Wow, unbelievable! I never would have thought Amish would have puppy mills. Guess I thought they were more about Quilts and hand-made furniture. I didn't watch much of the video, just couldn't. How terrible! They need to be shut down, for sure!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I saw the video on facebook via @NikkiSchoolcraft .... disgusting and horrible!!

I too used to think the Amish were a gentle and kind people who just want to live in peace, never realising that there were Amish Puppy Mills. That was until I came across the rescue organisation that deals purely with puppies that they have rescued from the Amish puppy mills. They are based in Mansfield, and that's where we got Daddy from!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online