ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
We're hoping to drive down to Dallas for Thanksgiving this year--with Mabel. Our college has cancelled classes from Tuesday through Friday, so I can leave right after my office hours on Monday. I'm not looking forward to being in the car for 4 days for a 2-day visit, but I'll take what I can get! This will be our first big trip with Miss Mabes. I think my family is going to love her!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OOOOOoooooooooo... I LOVE road trips! I am sure you can make the 4 day drive into some sort of fun :hmm:

maybe map it out and see if yo can swing by any EBN homes for a quick :hiya: and :photo:.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hope she does great on the trip, going to be fun to introduce her to your family too. Don't forget pics! :up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Sounds like fun... you could find some interesting places to visit on the way!!! :D

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Oh that sounds like fun Chris and your family will just fall in love with Mabel because who couldn't :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Mabel will do fine on the trip. They usually just sleep most of the way. I have taken several long trips with some of my bullies and they love it.

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
We too are going to Tx with our bully! We are starting in Co so not that long of a drive. Wouldn't even think of leaving him home with family members, good luck and happy traveling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Looks like this is going to be a great visit! (I always wanted to see Texas) ,shes going to do just fine like David said -she will sleep most if the time xx

OP
ChrisRN

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
It looks like we're definitely going! Mabel at the Omni will be interesting! We've already mapped out our route to the potty area and figured out the logistics of Thanksgiving dinner with this little champion beggar.

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
We normally make the trip from here to Northern Indiana/Southern Michigan in about 15 hours.....that includes stopping for food and gas......Mabel will enjoy the ride :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.