..And I'm back!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
6 days of travel on a cruise ship, Cozumel was Fantastic. Just got home about an hour ago and I am exhausted. I spent all day yesterday on the ship being SEA SICK!!! :sneaky2: This was our third cruise in 3 years and never have I felt anything. I couldn't even stand up I was so dizzy yesterday, but the rest of the trip was great!! I will catch up with you all later, going to take a nap and some much needed snuggles with Vegas.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome back, Kelly... Glad the trip was great, sorry the last day you were sick. Enjoy your Vegas snuggles

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Maybe one day and one drink too many! Looks like you had a blast, go get your snuggles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
glad you had a great time. Snuggle with Vegas, that is if he hasn't replaced you with Stephanie LOL

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Welcome home Kelly!!! I'm glad you had a great time on your trip... I got seasick on our cruise, but I got it the first day then I was fine... hubby got sick on the last day!!! I used those arm bracelet pressure point things, they work like a charm!!! Give Vegas a big hug, I'm sure he had fun w/the sitter :giggle:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Did Stephanie survive?? Looks like you had a great time.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Glad your back safe and sound, sorry you got sick yesterday. I bet Vegas was glad his mama was home.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Welcome home, look like you had a blast...always worth a little sickness afterwards...

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
How did i missed this post ! Wow! Great picture ;-) glad to have you back here xxx

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack

This picture is awesome! Sounds like you had a great time Kelly. A lady I work with has to take something a week before she goes on a cruise so she doesn't get sick. She's said a few times that when she gets back her vertigo is bad. How fun your trip must have been!!! I bet Vegas was quite happy to see you too!! :)

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Welcome Home! Hope all went well with Vegas and his caretaker - bet he was happy to have his parents home again!
Can't wait to hear more details and see more pics!

Most Reactions