Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
OMG! OMG! I just rewatched it. When the "Termites" were shooting at Rick and gang....herding them towards the container....did anyone catch what was being yelled from the stacked containers before they went into the "candle" room? "Help! Help! Let us out!"

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
OMG! OMG! I just rewatched it. When the "Termites" were shooting at Rick and gang....herding them towards the container....did anyone catch what was being yelled from the stacked containers before they went into the "candle" room? "Help! Help! Let us out!"

I heard that! I thought it was Glenn and them, but realized that they did pass it while they were running. I wonder who those could be.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
It's lunch and dinner that's what it is!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I'm so glad Rick turned the way he did in this ep. It was a terrifying finale, but him saying that they've messed with the wrong people brought lightness to it. Can't wait to see what he and Abraham comes up with. I think they'll make a really strong leader-duo.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm so glad Rick turned the way he did in this ep. It was a terrifying finale, but him saying that they've messed with the wrong people brought lightness to it. Can't wait to see what he and Abraham comes up with. I think they'll make a really strong leader-duo.

Rick is a total bada$$… I'm starting to like him more and more :guns:

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Now how long do we gotta wait for more episodes?? After such a slow start to the season bringing it to a great last few episodes, I am ready to know what happens next!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Now how long do we gotta wait for more episodes?? After such a slow start to the season bringing it to a great last few episodes, I am ready to know what happens next!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think not until October… :(

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I am catching up. They didn't really kill Judith, did they? I want to stay up to see more, but I have to be at work early. Aaaarrrrhhhhgggg!

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I am catching up. They didn't really kill Judith, did they? I want to stay up to see more, but I have to be at work early. Aaaarrrrhhhhgggg!

No Judith is fine ;)

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Thanks, Tracey. I finally finished the 4th season--all caught up!!! I agreed with Rick at the end--they don't know who they're dealing with!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.