Who is the forum's Walking Dead Heads?

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Wow...This years episdoes I found were getting pretty boring..but last nights show was unbelievable! That girl couldn't have gotten anymore creepier..but I never expected her to do that! wow!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Wow...This years episdoes I found were getting pretty boring..but last nights show was unbelievable! That girl couldn't have gotten anymore creepier..but I never expected her to do that! wow!

I just saw this on FB… LMAO!!!

1486899_10202602328712204_1613076414_n.jpg

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I thought they also killed Judith!!! I was crying!!! It looked like there was 3 graves at the end and then the baby shoes hanging off one of them!!!? So glad I watched talking dead to find out that wasn't the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tbearlion

Dec 15, 2013
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Marley
SPOILER ALERT!!!

Last night's episode… OMG… LIZZIE… Like we didn't see that one coming!!! :eek: I thought for sure that Judith was a goner… :guns: Carol took care of that one though… Ugh

Omg!! I'm so with you!! I liked meca! I thought she had a chance... Lizzie... Crazy!!! And then when Carol told Tyrese!!! Ahhh!!!

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I thought they also killed Judith!!! I was crying!!! It looked like there was 3 graves at the end and then the baby shoes hanging off one of them!!!? So glad I watched talking dead to find out that wasn't the case.

Someone else mentioned this on FB... They had shown the grave earlier w/baby shoes hanging from it. Such an emotional episode...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
It was the best one of the season in my opinion. Can't believe there are only 2 left until the end of the season. I bet them make us wait until October again.

I know sooooo much goes into creating a single episode. How long do you think it would take to walker up all the extras? On Talking Dead....Maggie and Sasha said it took all day just to film the part of the episode where they were standing on the hood of the car and fighting walkers. No wonder only a few episodes make up a season and it takes so long for the next season to start.

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Omg!! I'm so with you!! I liked meca! I thought she had a chance... Lizzie... Crazy!!! And then when Carol told Tyrese!!! Ahhh!!!

I liked her too :( we already had Lizzie pegged as a serial killer!!! I figured Tyrese would go nuts on Carol, but maybe he's waiting for the right time… LOL :stinkeye:

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It was the best one of the season in my opinion. Can't believe there are only 2 left until the end of the season. I bet them make us wait until October again.

I know sooooo much goes into creating a single episode. How long do you think it would take to walker up all the extras? On Talking Dead....Maggie and Sasha said it took all day just to film the part of the episode where they were standing on the hood of the car and fighting walkers. No wonder only a few episodes make up a season and it takes so long for the next season to start.

I'm sure it takes HOURS… especially for those "burned-up" walkers on that last episode!!! I REALLY hope we don't have to wait till Oct :ohmy: Guess I will watch Season 2 of The Following (which is STILL creepy… now w/that Lily chick) and start watching House of Cards.

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
New to the site, but we love WD at my house.. Gotta catch up and watch Sunday's episode tonight... Heard it is a doozie!!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
How would you guys have handled that? If you were Carol or Tyrese....how would you have handled the situation?

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
How would you guys have handled that? If you were Carol or Tyrese....how would you have handled the situation?

WOW that's a tough one…
I thought that maybe they could of taken her to that camp, and put her in isolation… until she could get help. Of course how you could you ever know she was truly reformed?!! Or they could of let her go on her own… then of course the odds are NOT in her favor to survive. Honestly I think Carol made the best decision considering the circumstances… who has time to rehabilitate a kid during a zombie apocalypse?!! :zombie:

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
I was shocked but not too shocked when that all went down with Lizzy. Has anyone here read the graphic novels??

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.