ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I wish I had been watching from the beginning :( boo I just watched my first time tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can catch up w/all the seasons on Netflix's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
@ ddnene ok thank you

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Kind of a boring episode tonight...I don't get how nobody heard the knock down drag out fight in the bathroom...then Rick raises the window very quietly...like after all that happened a window would draw attention?
Where can someone buy crazy cheese?

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Kind of a boring episode tonight...I don't get how nobody heard the knock down drag out fight in the bathroom...then Rick raises the window very quietly...like after all that happened a window would draw attention?
Where can someone buy crazy cheese?

I agree… it was a big snooze!!! Zzzz They need to show Daryl more… but that blonde haired sister (I don't' know her name) gets on my nerves!!! I don't want to hear your JOURNAL ENTRY for the entire episode :yell:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I liked last nights episode a lot. Granted the fight scene between Rick and the bathroom guy was ridiculous, but I still thought it was good. Probably because
they brought in new characters that seem to be interesting.

I'm still wondering why Tyreese is on the show? Going to assume he does something worthwhile eventually..
He's so whiny and just annoys me to no end- more so than Beth (the blonde sister) who's just filler, a way of making an episode last a few minutes longer.

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I liked last nights episode a lot. Granted the fight scene between Rick and the bathroom guy was ridiculous, but I still thought it was good. Probably because
they brought in new characters that seem to be interesting.

I'm still wondering why Tyreese is on the show? Going to assume he does something worthwhile eventually..
He's so whiny and just annoys me to no end- more so than Beth (the blonde sister) who's just filler, a way of making an episode last a few minutes longer.

I'm sure it will be interesting when Tyreese finds out Carol killed his woman!!! :eek: Beth gets on my nerves… LOL

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I think it's going to get more interesting once they all get to the sanctuary....

My brother watched it with us last night and never saw it before. He thinks it was alright, but I'm sure he's like it better if he got more if the backstory.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I think the crazy girl Lizzie killed Tyreese's girlfriend and Carol covered for her...

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I think the crazy girl Lizzie killed Tyreese's girlfriend and Carol covered for her...

That is possible! That would add to the plot!

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Hmm that's possible… LOL I think she's the one that's been killing the rats & feeding it to the walkers!!! LOL

[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]
We need a ZOMBIE smiley… LOL ;)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
But Lizzie wasn't involved in the original discussion to quarantine those two. Once they get to the compound, we'll meet our new bad guys. I'm surprised Lizzie isn't more concerned about Judith. She was the one caring for her during the flu outbreak....

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
But Lizzie wasn't involved in the original discussion to quarantine those two. Once they get to the compound, we'll meet our new bad guys. I'm surprised Lizzie isn't more concerned about Judith. She was the one caring for her during the flu outbreak....

I've read that the new bad guy is more evil than the Governor. :scared:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online