Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
If it was zombies...they wouldn't of carried her off. They drop to their knees and feast right there. She's somewhere safe..hopefully the bus. I don't know why anybody would take her out of the car seat....even the little girl carried the car seat just fine.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I purposefully don't read this thread until I've watched because of spoilers, finally I can chime in and say oh my bleep bleep I didn't see that coming that bleep bleep bleep bleep!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I finally watched it last night, and all I can say is WOW!!! I'm sick over Hershel too, I was hoping that Michonne would lop off the Governor's head, and carry it around like a trophy!!! LOL Ok maybe a little too graphic, but honestly he deserved it!!! :cursing:

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Just a reminder that the series starts again tonight… we have been watching the marathon this weekend!!!

1004713_861409533885206_1669375328_n.jpg

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We've been watching all weekend also. 5 hours to go! Watching the episode right now where they are going to get the antibiotics.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
It was an eh ok premiere … it would've been perfect if we saw Daryl! lol. From the preview, next week's should be action packed!

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I think the next several episode will focus on the smaller groups...how they survived the days following the prison attack.....then the season finale probably will have them all together again at Hershels farm. All but Judith. Who in the heck has her? You know it wasnt a zombie....they're dont know how to unbuckle a car seat to remove a child.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 4

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
I haven't seen any BUT I am going to watch the first series on sky on demand
I am shattered and just done 12 hrs at work, I am having to go back out in a few hrs for a nightshirt due to a big job...
diesel has just chewed up my sky remote, so in bed with iPad

I haven't worked a midweek nightshift in over 7 years. Not looking forward to it. Weather forecast is snow :pray2:

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I think the next several episode will focus on the smaller groups...how they survived the days following the prison attack.....then the season finale probably will have them all together again at Hershels farm. All but Judith. Who in the heck has her? You know it wasnt a zombie....they're dont know how to unbuckle a car seat to remove a child.

My daughter kept asking me if they would make Judith a zombie… I REALLY hope NOT!!! LOL I was kinda grossed out watching Carl eat that HUGE can of chocolate pudding… LOL :bad:

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I haven't seen any BUT I am going to watch the first series on sky on demand
I am shattered and just done 12 hrs at work, I am having to go back out in a few hrs for a nightshirt due to a big job...
diesel has just chewed up my sky remote, so in bed with iPad

I haven't worked a midweek nightshift in over 7 years. Not looking forward to it. Weather forecast is snow :pray2:

You NEED to watch it, it's addictive!!! I'm trying to catch up w/Downton Abbey. I'm only on season 3 right now… LOL :facepalm:

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
I have just watched the first episode, it's like the start of the film 28 days later.
Just started the 2nd one where they have covered there selfs in blood and guts and walking in the street.
Crap I need to work in 45 mins.

It's brill 😄

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I have just watched the first episode, it's like the start of the film 28 days later.
Just started the 2nd one where they have covered there selfs in blood and guts and walking in the street.
Crap I need to work in 45 mins.

It's brill 

Aww man that stinks… well we you get home you can catch up!!! LOL :party:

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
I haven't been able to do much since I hurt my back. So I've been watching All the episodes. I love it.

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"

I was thinking that maybe they will not mention Judith again and leave it up to you to decide what happened to her . And in a year or so they will write her back in as teenager or adult.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.