ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Talking Dead is hilarious!!! Did you see a couple of weeks ago they had Marilyn Manson w/out the makeup?!! Good LORD he could be a dang ZOMBIE!!! :blink:

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
The best show ever!!! Watch it every week and if I can't watch it I record it and watch later!!

Abby&Jacks Mom

May 1, 2013
connecticut
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
abigail & jackson
I love the show! I was surprised rick left carol. I THink she will get back with the group in the near future. now the governor is coming back. I hope none of the main characters get killed off this year.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
My brother has this theory that the Governor has someone working inside, namely Bob, and he's the one who's feeding the walkers rats. Apparently, the Governor wants to destroy the prison (obviously), but using the walkers' help, that's why he's trying to collect the most he can.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Very interesting theory!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I thought it started off slow but I loved the ending! I don't want to give anything away in case there are still some who haven't seen it yet but the ending was powerful!!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes, that was such a surprise. I was in denial until I saw Talking Dead confirming everything.

I'm so glad Carole taught those kids how to fight. Hopefully it won't backfire later!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Yeah, agree it started off slow but had some truly great moments and surprises and left us with some unanswered questions. February seems so far away!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I loved it. Granted the Hershel bit was very unexpected, but I guess it makes sense.

Can't wait until February.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
yea, I'm betting someone took her. would be too weird if anything happened to a baby.

In the comics, she passed away along with Laurie, the mom. I'm hoping the other little girls took her and was in the bus.

So happy Michonne got him, and Rick too. And Lily I guess. Great writing on that part.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
In the comics, she passed away along with Laurie, the mom. I'm hoping the other little girls took her and was in the bus.

So happy Michonne got him, and Rick too. And Lily I guess. Great writing on that part.

Didn't know that. But I'm hoping an infant zombie death is just too gruesome for TV, even if they didn't show it. The thought, oh man.. noooooooo.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.