ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Stockton, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Re: Who is the forum's Dead Heads?

Yes, don't touch the hair! And he better not start anything with that blonde girl. For the life of me, I can't remember her name. I'd like for him to be a forever bachelor. He can tease now and then ... But that's it. Lol.
Her name is Beth and I hope and pray nothing happens. I really like him with carol.. I been feeling the chemistry since the end of season 1 or beginning of 2.. I mean if he can't be with me then it's with carol. ;)

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Anyone ever wonder why there is not 1000 dead walkers laying on the other side of the fence?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh you guys are so right... I think that Patrick is going to start a killing spree. The trailers keep showing bodies INSIDE the fence...
I would be sleeping w/the door shut & one-eye opened at all times... LOL :bigeyes:

Last edited:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus

Her name is Beth and I hope and pray nothing happens. I really like him with carol.. I been feeling the chemistry since the end of season 1 or beginning of 2.. I mean if he can't be with me then it's with carol. ;)

I'm at the DMV and just laughed at your post. Now everyone's looking at me like I'm crazy. :RoFl:

I think one of the kids Carol trained on how to fight with a knife will kill Patrick.

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Stockton, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus

I'm at the DMV and just laughed at your post. Now everyone's looking at me like I'm crazy. :RoFl:

I think one of the kids Carol trained on how to fight with a knife will kill Patrick.

:) a laugh is always good except when you are by your self in a crowded area. I hope so, Training them was a super smart move by carol.. I can't stand Carl. I don't get why he ran out when he caught them training.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
so what does everyone think? who's feeding the walkers the rats? who burned the bodies?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
The body burner has to be one of the very few in that group, because did anyone ever even really know they were sick other than those few? So maybe Herschel is the body burner. We were talking about this on Facebook last night and some of us think it's Lizzy the older of the two girls that is feeding rats to the walkers. But since she is identifying with them as being human versus being The Walking Dead, you would think she'd want to feed them something other than live rodents.

No [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], this was sent from my Droid Razr, not an iPhone... using Tapatalk 4.

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
The body burner has to be one of the very few in that group, because did anyone ever even really know they were sick other than those few? So maybe Herschel is the body burner. We were talking about this on Facebook last night and some of us think it's Lizzy the older of the two girls that is feeding rats to the walkers. But since she is identifying with them as being human versus being The Walking Dead, you would think she'd want to feed them something other than live rodents.

No @JeannieCO, this was sent from my Droid Razr, not an iPhone... using Tapatalk 4.
I agree... I think that older girl has a twisted fascination w/the walkers!!! If Herschel is burning the bodies HOW?!! Maybe that Indian doctor from Woodbury... :evilha:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I think Rick burned the bodies..he had the gas and burned the pigpens...and hes a badass again.. not a farmer anymore but doing anything he can in protecting the group. I agree the girl feeding the walkers the rats. Carol was pretty harsh on her..calling her weak because she couldn't kill her own dad!

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I think Rick burned the bodies..he had the gas and burned the pigpens...and hes a badass again.. not a farmer anymore but doing anything he can in protecting the group. I agree the girl feeding the walkers the rats. Carol was pretty harsh on her..calling her weak because she couldn't kill her own dad!

Yep I agree, Rick DID have the gas... :evil: and he's protecting his kids!!! I thought Carol was pretty cold as well, especially when she handed that girl the knife... REALLY?!!!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I'm thinking Glenn's the one that burned them. After what happened with Maggie and the Governor, he just seems like he'll do anything to protect Maggie and the group.
He's not the same guy that I remember from three seasons ago, much darker now.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
All I know is that if I were living in that prison with those people every single night I would be sleeping in a locked cell. Does anybody remember who was in that group of people when they decided to quarantine that lady. Rick, Glenn, Herschel, Tyrese who else?

No [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], this was sent from my Droid Razr, not an iPhone... using Tapatalk 4.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Is it Sunday yet? :tapfoot:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
What if it was Tyrees' sister who burned them? Mainly because she wanted to protect her bro.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online