Who is the forum's Walking Dead Heads?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I knew that... Lol I like her character too, hopefully they won't kill her off.

I haven't watched SOA yet, but my totally guilty pleasure is Shameless!!! Completely off the chain... Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ooh. I love Shameless too. Is it back? I wonder if the boyfriend really is gone.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Ooh. I love Shameless too. Is it back? I wonder if the boyfriend really is gone.

I saw a preview that said Jan 12th!!! Ugh... I really hope the boyfriend isn't gone ; (

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Shameless is great! William Macy nails that role! [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] I just saw a preview episode and Daryl shaves his head! Sorry for the spoiler! (relax..just kidding)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I started watching after all the hype and I am glad I did! I joined netflix just to watch to catch up!!! I had NJ housewives on Sun but thats over and now I can dedicate my sunday night to Walking Dead :)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I really want to know what was wrong with him... Maybe swine flu. The pig is sick. Idk super confused. He could of just died and then turned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Good point! I was wondering the same!! He said he was feeling sick and sweating quite a bit! I wonder if it was peunomia (sp?) or something as well!!! I cant wait until Sunday to see what happens!

I dont get how they got a leg for Herschel though???? I mean come on how in the world did they manage that

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Last year....someone hacked into one of the reader boards on I-90 in Seattle.

zombie_warning.jpg

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Stockton, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Good point! I was wondering the same!! He said he was feeling sick and sweating quite a bit! I wonder if it was peunomia (sp?) or something as well!!! I cant wait until Sunday to see what happens!

I dont get how they got a leg for Herschel though???? I mean come on how in the world did they manage that

Lmao. I was wondering about his prosthetic a swell. Those things have to be customized. But then I remembered Merle's hand and how they made it. So I just kept my mouth shut and didn't bring it up with my walking dead crew. I was worried about Daryl licking his hand and shaking his. My fam was saying he must of got the boy sick, or he's the next one to get sick cause he kept eating. But I was thinking it seems like he'd be immune to a lot of things lol. I mean he's always put his hands into zombs and even made himself an ear necklace. I'm freaking out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion

On Talking Dead....they explained that they got his leg during a "run". Those things are laying around all over the place! They also said that during the scene where Hershel was explaining to Rick about replanting....notice Herschel was kneeling down? During that scene he had to bury his real leg.

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Stockton, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
On Talking Dead....they explained that they got his leg during a "run". Those things are laying around all over the place! They also said that during the scene where Hershel was explaining to Rick about replanting....notice Herschel was kneeling down? During that scene he had to bury his real leg.
i don't think they thought out the we found Hershel a leg because those things have to be sized and customized. It would of made more seance if they made it look more amateur, like they made it out of things they have laying around.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.