Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, since a few members seems to have a rant, or wants to vent today for different reasons, I thought I'd rant and vent about what happened to me at the park today. I took Blossom out this morning for her walk around the Block, we have a little park by the river across the street from where I live. Blossom had two poops on the grass, and I scooped them up in my poop bags in my pocket. I was walking over to the garbage can to throw them, when Blossom stopped and squatted to go pee. I threw the bags into the bin, and started to continue on my walk. This older man who was exercise walking came across the street and started walking in circles in the grass, and looking for something, all the while he was looking at me, and giving me the dirtiest looks. I stopped and asked him Is there a Problem? He said I hope you cleaned up after your dog. I said you just watched me pick up the poop, and watched me throw the bags in the trash can. He said Yes, but I saw your dog crouching down, going to the bathroom again. I said yes, but she just peed, and you don't scoop up pee. I said I live across the street, and this is my neighbourhood, I always clean up after my dogs. He said well I just was over there, and there was a big poop from a large dog, to which I replied well not from me. I was so annoyed, and just kept walking, I wanted to say more, but couldn't because I can't be rude to an old man. I came home and ranted to my son instead, and he wanted to go find him, and speak to him, but I said no, just forget about it. Some people just have to stick their nose in other peoples business, and feel they are the dog police. Lol

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Good grief... WTH is wrong w/people?!! Maybe he expected you to remove the peed on grass... LOL If somebody is caring baggies w/their dogs it obvious they are cleaning up after their dogs. I just ignore rude people like they don't exist... stupidity is contagious!!! LOL ;)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:cursing: he is probably one of those people that does NOT pick up and pretends to be all proper! Can't even walk you dog in peace anymore.

just plain rude

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
What's with all these stories lately? Really with everything we have going on in this country right now THIS is what these d bags care about? You should have told him to go scratch

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What's with all these stories lately? Really with everything we have going on in this country right now THIS is what these d bags care about? You should have told him to go scratch

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

:rofl: Go scratch... My Mom's all time favorite saying. :D

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Some people aren't happy unless they are making other folks unhappy! Did he expect you to whip out a paper towel and stamp on the peed on ground to mop it up?! LOL

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Obviously hasn't nothing better to do than whinge at everyone, but honestly they need to be nosy somewhere else they are just rude

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Aww hun ! Next time he say something ,give him a poop bag to "feel" the freshness of the poop ! Xxxx

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I wish the only thing I had to worry about is if somebody picked up behind their dog!! For the love of pete!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.