Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Anyone watch American Horror Story?? The new season started tonight, and it was pretty good! I loved the past 2 seasons and this season looks pretty promising! I love watching scary movies and shows this time of the year!! :halloween7:

alyssahope

Jul 23, 2013
Birmingham, AL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Queen Margaret May
I don't have cable so I have to watch everything online. I am SO excited to start up the season!!! I loved the last two!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I watched season 1 twice, was waiting for season 2 on Netflix. But I am going to go set my dvr right now fir season 3! I bet it's on Netflix now so I can finally watch it!
[MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] not sure if I told you about this one?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I started watching it last night with my wife and daughter as they love the show but I lasted only about 5 minutes before I was bored to death.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I watched some of the first season, and I missed so many episodes that I was lost as to what was going on... Do I need to watch season 2 so I know what the heck is going on in season 3? I saw the preview and it looks really good!!!

OP
mcraven2

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I watched some of the first season, and I missed so many episodes that I was lost as to what was going on... Do I need to watch season 2 so I know what the heck is going on in season 3? I saw the preview and it looks really good!!!

You don't need to watch season 2, every season has a completely different storyline... A lot of the actors are in every season but play completely different roles! Last season they were in an asylum in Massachusetts in the 50s and this season it is modern day New Orleans :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
You don't need to watch season 2, every season has a completely different storyline... A lot of the actors are in every season but play completely different roles! Last season they were in an asylum in Massachusetts in the 50s and this season it is modern day New Orleans :)

Ohhhh that sounds good!!! I heard it was about witches so I'm gonna DVR this season :D

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Anyone watch American Horror Story?? The new season started tonight, and it was pretty good! I loved the past 2 seasons and this season looks pretty promising! I love watching scary movies and shows this time of the year!! :halloween7:
Oh yeah ive been watching this from the beginning..Season one was great..i started watching last night but didn't make it through the whole episode. have to finish tonight.

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
I will have to check this out. I am looking for a good replacement of Breaking Bad since it is done now.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
im scared of the dark so i dont watch scarey movies haha

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I started watching it last night with my wife and daughter as they love the show but I lasted only about 5 minutes before I was bored to death.

Pun intended?

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I watched the very first season with Dylan McDermott (?), and Connie someone as the husband/wife; thought it was excellent. I haven't caught it since Season 1 and also heard it was cancelled but guess i'm wrong on that!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have watched every episode, I LOVE it. I have last nights taped, getting ready to watch it in a few.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.