Before and after

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
As some of you know, I recently purchased my first house right before I picked up Rocco. The house is a great starter home- 3 beds, 2 baths, 2 car garage, etc. However it is stuck in the '70's! So I wanted to share the progress of the living room which I'm just about done with. Now on to the next project!

u9yraza8.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Get job on the living room. I like the lighting and how you mounted the tv. Great job!

OP
fastmatt613

fastmatt613

Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Thanks guys! I've been working on this room since July lol. All I have is some nights and weekends with work. Luckily, my best friend owns a contsruction Co. so he helped me out with alot of things like installing all the moldings, the recessed lighting, and mounting the tv all for a few beers :)

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
looks great, can't wait to see more when you finish!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Thanks guys! I've been working on this room since July lol. All I have is some nights and weekends with work. Luckily, my best friend owns a contsruction Co. so he helped me out with alot of things like installing all the moldings, the recessed lighting, and mounting the tv all for a few beers :)

LR looks great. Can't wait to see the rest of the progress. Our friends work for food and beer as well.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Awesome job! Love the TV and the sectional, perfect size for that room. Window treatment is perfect.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW.... That looks fantastic... Love it

OP
fastmatt613

fastmatt613

Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Thanks! It's funny when you look at a house you think to yourself "yea I can do these projects no problem" then trying to find the time, energy, and motivation to do them is a whole different ballgame lol

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Luckily, my best friend owns a contsruction Co. so he helped me out with alot of things like installing all the moldings, the recessed lighting, and mounting the tv all for a few beers :)

You sound like me. Nothing is better than feeding and boozing up your friends while you work on home projects and I am lucky as well to have friends in just about every trade needed. Sadly when we did our remodel earlier this year I couldn't sync schedules with my buddies to get it done as we had a strict timeline for 2 bathrooms, full kitchen and the living room so i had to hire a contractor to do it.

OP
fastmatt613

fastmatt613

Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
You sound like me. Nothing is better than feeding and boozing up your friends while you work on home projects and I am lucky as well to have friends in just about every trade needed. Sadly when we did our remodel earlier this year I couldn't sync schedules with my buddies to get it done as we had a strict timeline for 2 bathrooms, full kitchen and the living room so i had to hire a contractor to do it.

Exactly.....I have friends that do construction, electrician, plumber, exterminator, I'm pretty much covered lol. I hear ya on that! Luckily, I have no time constraints but I want to get the master bathroom done before the end of the year. Then tackle the kitchen at some point in the spring time.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.