Talk me OFF the ledge PEEPS!!!

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
I hope you're able to enjoy your trip in spite of the shutdowns. It's ridiculous that the national parks are shut down, they have to be losing more money than they would save.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I read on the internet last night all the people that had planned weddings at national parks, that had to cancel them or change venues last minute!!! Now THAT is a reason to be pissed... :angry:

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Deep breaths Tracey...you guys will have a fantastic time no matter what cos you will be together! Hope things pick up for you son ( I know they will) :)

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
OOOOh man! THats horrible. I love the Smokies.. We dont visit often but still that really sucks. How bout a trip to Gatlinburg. Thats not much further. Hope you guys find something to do soon!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thanks guys... I'm going whether the mountains are open or not.
I've heard a lot of people have canceled their plans, but we will still have plenty of fun things to do...
Me I plan on sitting in the hot tub and :partytime: so hopefully the government can't shut that down... LOL

Now you're talking!!! :up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Here are my 2 cents. I would keep the reservation at the cabin in case it does open up in time. In the meantime try finding a nice hotel or all inclusive resort of some sort. Something that you guys have never been to before. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the government can get their act together before your trip. :)

Most Reactions