Thread: Anyone shopping all night?

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gertie & Ida
    Likes (Received)

Default Anyone shopping all night?

Is anyone, besides me, going to the Black Friday sales? I'm going to Wal-Mart at midnight, Kohl's at 3 am, and Target at 4. So much fun!!

There is nothing nicer than two sweet Bully girls, unless it's THREE sweet Bully girls!!
    Julie, Gertie, Ida & Clementine in Az.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    lex 19 months
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Anyone shopping all night?

nope i'll be at work till 7am... i cant stand crowds and stupid people so i buy online or go during slow times lol

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

@Gertie's Mom, I'm like lexterwaye, I did when my boys were little, now that they are adults, the best thing for them is gift-cards, (I know it does not seem personal) but they are 23, 26, and what better than gas, grocery, restaurant, and wal-mart cards so that they can get what they want?? It helps them out, my parents live 2,000 miles away, SO it is giftcards or online shopping and shipping. I HATE crowded stores!! All of the rest of my family has passed so that is really besides my husband the only 4 I have to buy for. ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!!!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-26-2010 at 10:39 AM. Reason: STILL drinking my coffee, and can't spell! dsb: fixed @ tag

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Not me. I hate crowds, I go online or at slow times. Have fun shopping! There are some great deals that I've seen advertised so I'm sure it was worth it! Oh wait, the feed store I go to is having a big sale today like 50% off dog toys so I'm going to stop by there but thats it.

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gertie & Ida
    Likes (Received)

I'm soooooo tired! I never went to bed last night, got home around noon, but didn't want to sleep all day and then be up all night tonight. So, bet I'll really sleep great tonight!! We had fun tho. I went with my oldest daughter, my youngest daughter-in-law and my 12 year old granddaughter. Got some great deals and Ida and Gertie got a great early Christmas gift. Kohls had dog beds, really nice ones! They're big, thick plush things. Their crates are 24 x 36 and these beds fit perfectly. They each got a red one. Would have prefered green or brown, but red was what they had left. So they look very festive for Christmas. They LOVE these new beds! They were so excited! Ran in and out of each other's crate, they were actually jumping on their beds like little kids. Now they're both snoring up a storm in their new beds.

There is nothing nicer than two sweet Bully girls, unless it's THREE sweet Bully girls!!
    Julie, Gertie, Ida & Clementine in Az.

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gertie's Mom View Post
    I'm soooooo tired! I never went to bed last night, got home around noon, but didn't want to sleep all day and then be up all night tonight. So, bet I'll really sleep great tonight!! We had fun tho. I went with my oldest daughter, my youngest daughter-in-law and my 12 year old granddaughter. Got some great deals and Ida and Gertie got a great early Christmas gift. Kohls had dog beds, really nice ones! They're big, thick plush things. Their crates are 24 x 36 and these beds fit perfectly. They each got a red one. Would have prefered green or brown, but red was what they had left. So they look very festive for Christmas. They LOVE these new beds! They were so excited! Ran in and out of each other's crate, they were actually jumping on their beds like little kids. Now they're both snoring up a storm in their new beds.

I find this amusing.......... You stay up ALLLL night for shopping; go to I don't know how many stores: And all you talk about is what you got for your bullies.... ROFL

Real Name
    Lacey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Silva and Stella
    Likes (Received)

I only wish I could have gone! I had to work!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Anonymous

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    lex 19 months
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

how funny...the walgreens here has some cute big dog beds for good prices

Remove Ads