Anyone shopping all night?

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Is anyone, besides me, going to the Black Friday sales? I'm going to Wal-Mart at midnight, Kohl's at 3 am, and Target at 4. So much fun!!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
nope i'll be at work till 7am... i cant stand crowds and stupid people so i buy online or go during slow times lol

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION], I'm like lexterwaye, I did when my boys were little, now that they are adults, the best thing for them is gift-cards, (I know it does not seem personal) but they are 23, 26, and what better than gas, grocery, restaurant, and wal-mart cards so that they can get what they want?? It helps them out, my parents live 2,000 miles away, SO it is giftcards or online shopping and shipping. I HATE crowded stores!! All of the rest of my family has passed so that is really besides my husband the only 4 I have to buy for. ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!!!:up:

Last edited by a moderator:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Not me. I hate crowds, I go online or at slow times. Have fun shopping! There are some great deals that I've seen advertised so I'm sure it was worth it! Oh wait, the feed store I go to is having a big sale today like 50% off dog toys so I'm going to stop by there but thats it.

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I'm soooooo tired! I never went to bed last night, got home around noon, but didn't want to sleep all day and then be up all night tonight. So, bet I'll really sleep great tonight!! We had fun tho. I went with my oldest daughter, my youngest daughter-in-law and my 12 year old granddaughter. Got some great deals and Ida and Gertie got a great early Christmas gift. Kohls had dog beds, really nice ones! They're big, thick plush things. Their crates are 24 x 36 and these beds fit perfectly. They each got a red one. Would have prefered green or brown, but red was what they had left. So they look very festive for Christmas. They LOVE these new beds! They were so excited! Ran in and out of each other's crate, they were actually jumping on their beds like little kids. Now they're both snoring up a storm in their new beds.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I'm soooooo tired! I never went to bed last night, got home around noon, but didn't want to sleep all day and then be up all night tonight. So, bet I'll really sleep great tonight!! We had fun tho. I went with my oldest daughter, my youngest daughter-in-law and my 12 year old granddaughter. Got some great deals and Ida and Gertie got a great early Christmas gift. Kohls had dog beds, really nice ones! They're big, thick plush things. Their crates are 24 x 36 and these beds fit perfectly. They each got a red one. Would have prefered green or brown, but red was what they had left. So they look very festive for Christmas. They LOVE these new beds! They were so excited! Ran in and out of each other's crate, they were actually jumping on their beds like little kids. Now they're both snoring up a storm in their new beds.
:lol:
I find this amusing.......... You stay up ALLLL night for shopping; go to I don't know how many stores: And all you talk about is what you got for your bullies.... ROFL:lol:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
how funny...the walgreens here has some cute big dog beds for good prices

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.