cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I love Homeland too..although Clare danes is getting nuttier and nuttier...she has crazy eyes!

I agree...she's very good at playing crazy! I dunno, i kinda thought last night's episode was a little dull. And i don't remember Dana attempting suicide last season???!!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I agree...she's very good at playing crazy! I dunno, i kinda thought last night's episode was a little dull. And i don't remember Dana attempting suicide last season???!!

Oh yeah, she does have the crazy thing down pat. But I have to agree about last night's episode! I had a hard time getting back into it and I hate that Brody isn't on it yet this season. I heard he's not going to be on until episode 7, so it could be a long haul.

I don't think they showed Dana's suicide attempt but it was just implied. I think her teen angst story line is getting a little tiresome and I felt that scene of her sexting, especially at her age, was borderline.

Here's hoping it picks up next week!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I agree... it was a little boring last night, and I didn't remember the part about Dana either :confused: Carrie plays the perfect Bi-polar (OMG the stair scene... LOL). YEAH and where was Brody?!! Episode 7... UGH!!!

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Okay, 3rd episode of Homeland is on tonight! So, will we finally get to see Brody or what?! I'm getting tired of hearing and seeing Dana's teenage angst and antics...

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I agree Henni, I'm over the Dana drama... Walking Dead's premier is tonight too but we don't have Showtime in the cabin. Thank God for the DVR at home... Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Good grief! I am totally not into Homeland yet - and I completely agree with you [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] - enough of the teen angst!

C'mon, bring back Brody!

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
It IS getting better though, don't you think? Although I'm always confused after every episode. Just saw the latest episode and once again, I'm perplexed!

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It IS getting better though, don't you think? Although I'm always confused after every episode. Just saw the latest episode and once again, I'm perplexed!

Me TOO!!! What in the heck?!! So Dana changes her name, and then leaves?!! The whole story w/Saul is confusing as heck… what is going on w/Brody?!!

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Me TOO!!! What in the heck?!! So Dana changes her name, and then leaves?!! The whole story w/Saul is confusing as heck… what is going on w/Brody?!!

And I didn't get the pregnancy test thing with Carrie? is she delusional? There's a FB page for Homeland, Tracey, where I always read comments about the episodes and lots of times things get cleared up there.

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
And I didn't get the pregnancy test thing with Carrie? is she delusional? There's a FB page for Homeland, Tracey, where I always read comments about the episodes and lots of times things get cleared up there.

Well I need to go check that out, I'm clueless after last week!!! I'm wondering if it's Brody's baby, or the guy at the liquor store?!! :rofl:

Most Reactions