cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Anybody here watch the Showtime series Homeland? I'm sooooooo hooked on that show!!! And i've been waiting for this new season to start for so long now, and tonight's the night!! I don't normally subscribe to Showtime but i ordered it a couple days ago just so I could watch Homeland. Then after the season is over, I will cancel my subscription. I did that for Season 2 too! :D

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh Henny we are HUGE Homeland fans at our house!!! I'm VERY excited, it seems like it's been forever... we will have to discuss after tonight's episode!!! :w00t:

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh Henny we are HUGE Homeland fans at our house!!! I'm VERY excited, it seems like it's been forever... we will have to discuss after tonight's episode!!! :w00t:

:happydance:I know, it HAS been forever! I may need to watch a few of last season's episodes to remind myself what happened last! Definitely will need to have a Homeland discussion after the show!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Can't wait! That was an explosive finale too. Clair Danes just won another Emmy for her role. Sunday night is full of fun TV for me. Homeland (I'll watch that tomorrow though), Once Upon a Time and Amazing Race. :jump: :jump:

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Can't wait! That was an explosive finale too. Clair Danes just won another Emmy for her role. Sunday night is full of fun TV for me. Homeland (I'll watch that tomorrow though), Once Upon a Time and Amazing Race. :jump: :jump:

Is the Amazing Race a new season tonight or a continuation? Was hooked on that show a couple seasons back but then lost track. I remember you were catching up on Homeland the last time we talked about it (like a year ago). Glad you got on the Homeland track now too! Claire Danes deserves her accolades...she plays crazy Carrie so well on the show!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I LOVE HOMELAND!

It took me awhile to get into it but now I love it...for me, it's right up there with Breaking Bad and Mad Men.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I LOVE HOMELAND!

It took me awhile to get into it but now I love it...for me, it's right up there with Breaking Bad and Mad Men.

I really need to get into the Breaking Bad bandwagon! Haven't watched that one yet. there's the big finale tonight right? that's all peeps seem to be talkin' about!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I really need to get into the Breaking Bad bandwagon! Haven't watched that one yet. there's the big finale tonight right? that's all peeps seem to be talkin' about!

Yup! If you like Homeland, I think you'd like Breaking Bad. The only thing about Breaking Bad is there is pretty much not one likeable character on the show...except for maybe Saul (yes, there's a Saul in Breaking Bad too!). Am I right [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION]?

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I LOVE HOMELAND!

OH I love Mad Men too, but I haven't seen Breaking Bad yet!!! I just read that this season of Mad Men is the last... Ugh!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I took a nap this afternoon just so i could stay up past my bedtime to watch Homeland tonight! I think it's at 9pm here...(i know, i'm such a geek...my bedtime's usually 8pm)!:rolleyes:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Total Homeland groupie. Except we don't get Showtime either. We have to "borrow" the episode from our neighbors.

Hey.....:hijacked: What about Walking Dead?
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION]

zombies.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Don't watch Homeland but now I think I want to check it out! Watched the pilot if breaking bad on Netflix and liked it so that's on my Netflix list after I finish watching warehouse 13 :up:

Did I tell you we just watched season 3 of walking dead again? Chip decided he wanted to finally get caught up on it so he did. It was good enough to watch again for sure!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Yup! If you like Homeland, I think you'd like Breaking Bad. The only thing about Breaking Bad is there is pretty much not one likeable character on the show...except for maybe Saul (yes, there's a Saul in Breaking Bad too!). Am I right @Chumley?

oh yeah I don't know anyone who hasn't gotten hooked on Breaking bad once they started watching! I love Homeland too..although Clare danes is getting nuttier and nuttier...she has crazy eyes!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Hey I watch the Walking Dead too!!! PLEASE don't tell me I missed the next season already... :(

No...it hasn't started yet!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online