Couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried, Lol

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So I went to the grocery store this afternoon, I am standing in line at the meat deli with 4 people in front of me. The man in front of me turns around and starts talking to me about how he ate a pound of grapes yesterday and not only did it give him the shits, it made it feet swell because he was a diabetic :w00t: He goes on to tell me he is 90 years old and every single medication he is on. I was just nodding and telling him a lot of fruit has natural sugar's and he is going to have to watch what he eats and then.................

He is NOT a quiet old man, very LOUD voice, cussing like a sailor every other word was GD. He LOUDLY says I bet she don't watch what she eats, Im like :confused:. He said the lady getting her lunch meat, (She WAS a VERY large lady) "Bet she hasent ever missed a meal" YIKES :eek: He goes on to tell me she already has 3 GD lbs of Ham in her cart and now she was getting all the GD cheese!! I was totally mortified at this point and tried to just mind my own business, Oh but No, he keeps going on and on how fat she was. And then.........

A man comes and stands kind of behind me and this little old man turns to him and says "Bet she's never missed a meal, she's got 3 lbs. of GD lunch meat." The man looks at the lady and said "The one in the red shirt??" and the old man says Yes that Heffer!!! The man behind me quietly says "Sir that is my WIFE!!! OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! and then..........

The little old man with out a blink of an eye tells the husband, "Well she's a big as a GD German Tank!!!" :ashamed::ashamed::ashamed: The man just walks up and stand by his wife without saying a single word, I stood behind him with my brain screaming OMG!!!! But I was rolling laughing IN MY HEAD. People tend to talk to me often, complete strangers will just turn and tell me their life stories I was just saying this to one of my friends this morning. I am home now and safe. Thank God!!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
OMG Kelly I can't believe it! :blink: I could not imagine, I would have wanted to run!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: .... You have some type of aura that the nut cases gravitate to you. :rofl:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
You really need to compile your stories and write a book Kelly...they are too funny not to share! :D

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Sounds like a Seinfeld episode! That 90yo guy figures, maybe at his age, he could get away with such shenanigans! Still, 90 or 19...that's still kinda rude (in a very hilarious kind of way)!!
:ROFL2:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:rofl:OMG, that's hilarious, well not really. Lol. But it is. I would have been totally mortified. But I guess you have to see where it came from, out of the mouths of old people. It's sort of like out of the mouths of babes. Lol. Both little kids and old people are more alike in many ways. We come into the world bald, wrinkly, chubby, and no teeth, and we go out of this world the same way, and little kids also innocently say just what's on their minds, and old people do the same, they have their opinions, and they're stuck in their ways, and they speak what's on their minds. Lol. We just gotta love them.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Got to love the minds and mouths of the greatest generation..... They speak their minds and don't care who they offend. Especially WWII veterans they really tell it how they see it.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
If i was that woman -i would had to restrain myself from punching this rude git in the mouth

It is my worse nightmare being un the middle of this type if conversations l

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG Kelly, I'm cracking up!!! See and you thought you would just have a boring trip to the grocery store?!! LMAO!!! :giggle:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Yeah, easy on us OP yeah? Thanks for the laugh!! Next time you leave the house-take a nut detector with you! Sort of like a metal detector-warning! warning!

Last edited:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:ROFL::ROFL: Kelly, you should have your own talk show!!! You described it perfect :ROFL:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
LOLOLOLOL

That's all I can really say. It always happens to you.

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Oh Jeeze~ I work at a hospital . So I know how old ppl can be. But still that was so rude of him. And lol on you!!! I would hate to be you. I would of kept quiet but my face would have said it all!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.