ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I cut out caffeine cold turkey for awhile, and now I just drink 1 cup of joe a day! The headaches were unreal, so hard to believe how addicting caffeine can be...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Ahhh I am addicted to diet soda! I couldn't imagine not drinking it! I drink like 3 Nalgene bottles full of water a day but I still love diet coke! I do like regular soda but only drink it very rarely! Maybe I'll switch regular for diet for a week and see what happens!

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I cut out caffeine cold turkey for awhile, and now I just drink 1 cup of joe a day! The headaches were unreal, so hard to believe how addicting caffeine can be...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
yes i failed to say my reg soda is caffeine free also. im giving up caffeine to or trying to

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
yes i failed to say my reg soda is caffeine free also. im giving up caffeine to or trying to

Not me I don't have any other addictions unless you consider my Sheldon LOL I had to give caffeine up with my first pregnancy because it upset my tummy and I swore never again. I don't smoke, do drugs, or drink alcohol so caffeine it is but I get mine through my coffee nothing else.

So sayeth the Sheldon Puppy!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
On doctors orders I gave up caffeine a couple of years ago as it was making my heart race. It was hard at first but has gotten easier over time and I can now have it in little bits which is ok with me. We broke down and bought one of those soda stream stations and instead of making soda with it I just use kool aid or MIO and I am content and get my soda fix without chugging a Coke.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I'll have to switch to bourbon, I guess! :cheers: just kidding! My beverage of choice is water.
bahahaha I drink either water or black coffee I only allow myself a soda once a week maybe.

So sayeth the Sheldon Puppy!

Most Reactions